Voter Registration

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I didn't want to put this in the voter election fraud thread because this is a specific topic and a specific situation.

Just to set this up.

Last week Steven Crowder sent folks out to both Clark County NV (Las Vegas) and Detroit to check addresses used for voting rolls, or registrations. What they have shown in last weeks episode were basically people who registered with either fake addresses (parking lots, empty fields, in the middle of the road) or there were somehow typos in those roles.

Fast forward to this week, and he and his team noticed that several of the addresses had been updated in Clark County that they had looked at. Some were typos (E vs W) and some where wholesale street name changes. They went back and checked on some of these, and they were still incorrect.

One name in particular stuck out from last week to this week was a lady named Joy Gupana. She was a staffer for Clinton in Nevada running campaigns there. Even after Clark County had changed the voter registration roles for this lady, they found out that the lady didn't live at the new address. Their research team found out the last time she had been heard from was in 2018 in the Philipines somewhere.

So I am setting this all up for you guys for this video here, for context (so you don't have to go watch the other videos).

Go to 49:30 where he talks to the Clark County registrars office:

Alright, so, the shocker here is that they do NOT validate addresses. It's by perjury if information is incorrect.

To put this into more context, however, MOST states don't validate address. Let's look at Alabama where I live. All that is needed to register is a state ID with an address. That address on the ID doesn't even have to be up to date. How? Alabama allows for the address on the ID to be updated online, without re-issue (and repayment) for a new ID. Also, after moving, changing address at the registrars office requires nothing but a new address and a signature.

So, with all of that, has the address truly been verified? No. The only time an address is truly verified is if Voters go and get a REAL ID, which requires proof of residence, which is tax forms, utility bills, etc. That still doesn't mean that a person's address for registration is validated. Even when we go and vote, the address on the license can be different as there is a delay between change of address on a license vs change of address at the registrars office.

This is how most states work. While I like Crowder, he shouldn't be shocked here that addresses aren't really validated in the context that a person can be found to live somewhere. Keep in mind 18 year olds living at home would have no way of validating address. Elderly living with children.

What should be validated at the very least, which I believe was his biggest bone of contention last week, is that the addresses be validated against postal/shipment software that knows whether an address itself is real or not.