WAMO and sevenpin63: Here's how threads get off-track ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[WAMO and sevenpin63 insinuate that I am causing a lack of camaraderie in the forum, but please take a look at how things ACTUALLY develop. I don't thrive on personal attacks, but pay attention to how things can get "personal" as evidenced by the ongoing ELECTION FRAUD THREAD. The thread was going well, and there was no hint of PERSONAL comments until sevenpin63's post #278. So let's review what ACTUALLY happened to get the thread "off course"...]

* #278 by sevenpin63 on Jan. 8 ... I don't see how you can call us or WAMO liberal.
Just because we dislike the orange man called Trump does not make any of us liberal.
The man is a con man, I just can not comprehend how a man of your so called intelligence can fall for this craps.

#280 by sevenpin63 on Jan. 8 ... Well apparently you care, you responded.
Not saying everything be did was bad, but a lot of it was. You going to like Putin to if he did a so called good job?
No not no liberal or Commie. I served proudly in the army serving this country what did you do?

* #283 by WAMO on Jan. 8 ... THANKS SEVEN BUT ITS OK IF HE CALLS ME A LIBERAL. I JUST KNOW THAT I AM NOW A BETTER HAPPIER HUMAN BEING THAN HE IS, SO IM GOOD WITH THAT.

* #286 by WAMO on Jan. 8 ... "AlwaysWrite, post":
(an obvious reference to liberalism)?
"WELCOME TO THE GOOD SIDE" = AWAY FROM TRUMP. STOP TRYING TO INTERPRET WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS MEANT SIR. MUCH LIKE MOST OF YOUR POSTS AND OPINIONS, YOUR NOT THAT GOOD AT IT.

YOUR NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU ARE STARTING TROUBLE OR STIRRING THINGS UP
. RIGHT NOW YOU MAY BE HAPPY, BUT IN 5 MINUTES, NOT SO MUCH. I JUST ASSUMED YOU HAD LEARNED TO LIVE WITH IT.
AW answer my question, how a man of your so called intelligence fall for a con man like Trump?
Do you approve of the attack on our capital that Trump stoke the flames on?

* #291 by WAMO on Jan. 9 ... GOOD! THEN YOU ADMIT YOU DONT KNOW MY INNER THOUGHTS. THEN STOP MAKING SHIT UP TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.
YOUR REALLY NOT THAT INTELLEGENT IF YOU INTERPRET SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. THAT IS A TOTALLY LEFT WING THOUGHT PROCESS. HHMMM. I THINK I SEE YOUR TRUE SIDE COMING THRU.

I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES IN THIS FORUM THAT I WISH THERE WERE A MIDDLE GROUND CANDIDATE. I THINK BOTH SIDES HAVE GOOD AND BAD IDEAS. PROBLEM IS, YOU AND A COUPLA OTHERS IN HERE ARENT CAPABLE OF SEEING THAT. SO PLEASE, I AM TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF. IF YOU CANT KEEP UP, JUST STAY OUT.

* #293 by WAMO on Jan. 9 ... SO BECAUSE I DONT SEE EVERYTHING YOUR WAY, I GET "LABLED" A PARTICULAR THING. WHY CANT I HAVE MY OWN THOUGHT PROCESS WITHOUT LABELS? A LABEL, BY THE WAY YOU PLACE ON ME WITHOUT PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, IS INCORRECT. JUST BECAUSE I DONT SEE EYE TO EYE WITH THINGS YOU POST, DOESNT MEAN I AM UNDER ANY ONE LABEL. UNLIKE YOU, WHO HAS SAID IN HERE A FEW TIMES THAT YOU USED TO VOTE DEM (LIBERAL) THEN SWITCHED TO REP (CONSERVATIVE). SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR THE ONE THAT ISNT SURE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN OR WHAT YOU WANT.

* #298 by WAMO on Jan. 12 ... HERE YA GO AW. NO MATER THE SUBJECT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO TAKE THE OTHER SIDE OF WHAT I POST, NO MATER WHAT IT IS, MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY. SO THE FACT THAT I POST SOMETHING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU POST, DOESNT PUT ME UNDER ANY PARTICULAR LABEL. YOU SEEM TO WANT TO DO THAT, DAILY. SO YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND TO FIT YOUR DESIRE. MUCH LIKE TRUMP HAS CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT HIS POLITICAL AFFILIATION. ALSO CHANGED HIS OPIONS, BELIEFS AND CONVICTIONS.

* #308 by WAMO on Jan. 12 ... AW! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET OFF OF OR GET ON THE MEDS. I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, I WOULD PREFER SOMEONE DOWN THE MIDDLE. TAKE THE BEST OF BOTH AND GO WITH THAT. STARTING TODAY, I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO YOUR QUESTIONS I HAVE ANSWERED MULTIPLE TIMES. I FEEL THE BEST THING FOR YOU AND ME, IS FOR YOU TO GO RESEARCH MY OLD POSTES TO SEE IF I HAVE ANSWERED A QUESTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO ASK. HAVE A GREAT DAY GOOD BUDDY.

I DONT KNOW IF ORANGE MAN IS BAD G, BUT I DO KNOW HE AINT GOOD!

#307 by Greg T on Jan. 12 (addressed to WAMO) ... Can you ever carry on a discussion without the sarcastic drivel?

#308 by WAMO on Jan. 12 (in response to #307 above) ... YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED AW THAT SAME QUESTION THE LAST HOWEVER MANY YEARS YA'LL HAVE BEEN IN HERE. EVER!!! WHY ME? BECAUSE IM NOT ALWAYS TEAM G? AW TALKS TO EVERYONE IN HERE THAT WAY, EXCEPT YOU. WHY AM I NOW BEING SINGLED OUT?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
OMG are you serious?
You conveniently leave you part out.
You actually believe you have no skin in the game?
You are a condescending prick. That is your main problem and you think by making a whole post calling WAMO and me out about camaraderie is going to help?
You are beyond help. What a sorry life you must have. I almost feel sorry for you.

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
This is a thread that quite possibly should not exist. We'll see. It could air out some laundry, or it could inculcate the board with odoriferousness. What I'm saying is, don't be surprised if it disappears.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I agree with you admin. This thread is total bull.
Dear sevenpin63:

The thread is not "total bull"; rather, it was designed to point out the MANY instances of election fraud -- whether or not a judge would hear the cases or not. It has been the most posted-to and most-viewed thread in this forum for quite some time, and it only went downhill after a number of PERSONAL aspersions, and those aspersions weren't of my doing.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
OMG are you serious?
You conveniently leave you part out.
You actually believe you have no skin in the game?
You are a condescending prick. That is your main problem and you think by making a whole post calling WAMO and me out about camaraderie is going to help?
You are beyond help. What a sorry life you must have. I almost feel sorry for you.
Dear sevenpin63:

First of all, I didn't ORIGINATE having "skin in the game" until the things posted by you and WAMO (as itemized above).

Even now, you refer to me as "a condescending prick" ... and I NEVER refer to anyone in the forum in such a manner. In just one post, you claim ...

* I'm not serious

* I'm a prick
* I have a "main problem"
* I'm beyond help

* I live a sorry life.

Now, please show me ANY INSTANCE in which I have ever referred to you, WAMO, or any other forum member(s) in such a manner. You won't be able to do so, BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENS.

God bless you, and have a great day!

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
No you push and push, prod and prod, then you claim the victim when someone calls you out on your crap.
Most of us are on o your game, so spare me your crap.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WISH I COULD DOUBLE THUMBS UP TO SEVEN AND 9!!!!!!

IF THE POSTING OF ANY OF THE STATEMENTS IN #1 IS GOOD FOR CAMARADERIE, I WOULD LIKE ANYONE EXCEPT AW TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME.

HE SAYS HE DOESNT, BUT THAT 1 GUY FOR SURE FACT THRIVES ON PERSONAL ATTACKS! AND AS FAR AS PERSONAL ATTACKS, EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT WHAT A PERSONAL ATTACK IS. CASE IN POINT, BEING CALLED A LIBERAL. I AM NOT AND DONT CARE FOR THAT LABEL. BUT I HAVE THICK SKIN. LOOKS LIKES 1 GUY IN HERE DOES NOT. MAYBE THAT 1 GUY SHOULD MOVE ON.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTION FRAUD. ONLY STARTED AS A PERSONAL ATTACK THREAD. EVEN THE AB ADMIN SAYS IT SHOULDNT BE HERE.

YES, IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. BUT 1 GUY MIGHT GET HIS FEELINGS HURT THAT IT WAS SHUT DOWN. WE WILL SEE.

YES, LET IT GO DUDE!

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Has everyone unloaded now? All done? You tell me. The reason I allowed this thread to remain is so that everyone can say what they feel they need to say. I want everyone to get it out of their systems without repercussions. So this is your chance to say what you want to say to, or about anyone. Once everybody has they're say and the laundry has been aired we will consider all cases closed.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I CAN DEFINATLY GET BEHIND THAT AB ADMIN. LETS SEE IF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS THOUGH. AND DONT WORRY, I WILL UPDATE YOU ON ANYTHING THAT HASHES UP OLD CASES, SINCE YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO READ THEM ALL. WILL JUST BE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF THE POSTING OF ANY OF THE STATEMENTS IN #1 IS GOOD FOR CAMARADERIE, I WOULD LIKE ANYONE EXCEPT AW TO EXPLAIN THAT TO ME.
Dear WAMO;

None of those statements is good for forum camaraderie, but they were originally posted by you and sevenpin63. And I obviously couldn't have created that thread unless the two of you had posted them in the first place.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
HE SAYS HE DOESNT, BUT THAT 1 GUY FOR SURE FACT THRIVES ON PERSONAL ATTACKS!
Dear WAMO:

It's easy to SAY that I thrive on personal attacks. How about posting just three of my posts that you consider as "personal attacks"?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTION FRAUD. ONLY STARTED AS A PERSONAL ATTACK THREAD.
Dear WAMO:

The comments that you and sevenpin63 made (that appear in the opening post) HAVE LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTION FRAUD, either, so why did you make those posts? Certainly not for forum camaraderie!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
#15: AND YET YOU KEEP IT GOING. LET IT GO. MOVE ON. ITS OVER.

#16: ANYTIME YOU CALLED ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN HERE A LIBERAL. THAT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO RESEARCH THAT. ALL OF 2 SECONDS.

#17: YOU STARTED EVERY BIT OF IT, EVERYTIME. FACT!!!

NOW, STOP REPLYING TO AND COMMENTING ON MY POSTS. THAT WOULD BE BEST FOR CAMARADERIE IN THIS FORUM. THANKS IN ADVANCE GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
NOW, STOP REPLYING TO AND COMMENTING ON MY POSTS. THAT WOULD BE BEST FOR CAMARADERIE IN THIS FORUM. THANKS IN ADVANCE GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

I could recommend that if you "stopped replying to and commenting on my posts", it would be best for forum camaraderie.

However, I would never do so because I'm never in favor of suppressing others' opinions in any way. Further, as a longtime journalist, I'm opposed to censorship in any form, except in extreme circumstances, and nearly 100% of the time, words in an Internet discussion forum are far from an extreme circumstance.

I would suggest that everyone in this forum should feel free to comment -- negatively if preferred -- on others' posts, BUT there is no need or benefit from telling "the other guy" that he lacks intelligence or attempting to pin uncomplimentary "labels" on him. In other words, discuss the issues and topics -- "heated" if necessary -- WITHOUT UTILIZING PERSONAL ATTACKS in any form.

Having said that, I sincerely hope that you have success in coping with the extreme weather conditions that you are experiencing, and stay warm as best you can, my forum friend!