Well here's one for yall

livespive

Interesting, there was a story in Louisiana were a mother got put in jail for whopping her kids when she caught them breaking into a house.
What kind of sense does that make?

She is trying to make sure that they don't end up dead, and gets punished for it.........
I bet the cops were mad that they didn't get any target practice.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Personally, I freaking HATE thieves! So I'd be good if every last one of them were shot and removed from society.

That said, unfortunately I think the laws read that deadly force cannot be used when your life is not in danger. Sucks, this guy should be given a medal. And I don't care skin color - a POS thief is a POS thief!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Interesting, there was a story in Louisiana were a mother got put in jail for whopping her kids when she caught them breaking into a house.
What kind of sense does that make?

She is trying to make sure that they don't end up dead, and gets punished for it.........
I bet the cops were mad that they didn't get any target practice.
That IS messed up. If Momma can't stop them, who can?

Society is failing our future. There is a line between discipline and abuse, but for some reason it has come to be that discipline is actually considered abuse. Que the duck, I mean JLS, "We're screwed."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SOMETIMES ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THE WAY THINGS ARE IN AMERICA TODAY, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT SOMEONE MAY BE CARRYING. IF YOUR GOING TO SCREW WITH SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY, YOU GET WHAT YOU GET. AND HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE HEAR SOMEONE SAY "MY SON WAS A GOOD BOY, HE DIDNT DESERVE THIS". "GOOD" BOYS DONT STEAL!!! RUNNING AWAY FROM COMMITING A CRIME DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN INNOCENT VICTIM.