What a joke of a president.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Talk about spin doctoring! When interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday last month, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, one of the key architects of Obamacare, unraveled a sadly ridiculous spin in an attempt to provide cover for the falsehoods told by Liar In Chief Barack Hussein Obama regarding the (Un)Affordable Care Act.

Following are direct questions and answers from the show's transcript, accompanied by some of my personal comments and observations in brackets.

WALLACE: "'If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.' Did he not say that, sir?"

EMANUEL, THE SPIN DOCTOR: "He didn't say you could have unlimited choice." [... and he didn't indicate that you'd NEED those choices if you wanted to keep your own plan and your own doctor.]

WALLACE: "It's a simple yes or no question. Did he say if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?"

SPIN DOCTOR: "Yes, but look, if you want to pay more for an insurance company that covers your doctor, you can do that. This is a matter of choice. We know in all sorts of places you pay more for certain -- for a wider range of choices or wider range of benefits. The issue isn't the selective networks. People keep saying, Oh, the problem is you're going to have a selective network--" [Talk about spin, in an attempt to claim that Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats didn't really TECHNICALLY promise what everyone heard them ACTUALLY promise.]

WALLACE: "Well, if you lose your doctor or lose your hospital ..."

SPIN DOCTOR: "Let me just say something. People are going to have a choice as to whether they want to pay a certain amount for a selective network or pay more for a broader network." [... as he continues to try to rationalize the BLATANT LIES told by Barack Hussein Obama, and by others, such as Nancy Pelosi, who recently promised, "EVERYBODY WILL HAVE LOWER RATES."]

WALLACE: "Which will mean your premiums will probably go up."

SPIN DOCTOR: "They get that choice. That's a choice they always made." [... but that's not what the American public was PROMISED. When Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats said, "You can keep your plan and your doctor -- period," the message was crystal clear. People were told, in no uncertain terms, that if they were satisfied with their existing health care, Obamacare wouldn't affect them.]

WALLACE: "Which means your premium may go up over what you were paying so that, in other words"

SPIN DOCTOR: "No one guaranteed you that your premium wouldn't increase. Premiums have been going up." [FALSE. One of the major selling points -- "snake oil", if you will -- was that there WOULD be LOWER PREMIUMS. Barack Hussein Obama repeatedly said that the average family would save $2,500 a year in premiums, and the Liar In Chief is quoted as saying: "And that WILL LOWER RATES, it’s estimated, by up to 14 to 20 percent over what you’re currently getting. That’s money out of pocket."]

WALLACE "The president guaranteed me I could keep my doctor..."

SPIN DOCTOR: "And if you want to, you can pay for it." [What a bunch of bunk. What do you think the early reactions would have been if Barack Hussein Obama had said, "If you like your doctor, you POSSIBLY can keep your doctor, but ONLY IF YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY A LOT MORE MONEY to do so"?]

Last edited by a moderator: