What does everyone think? Trump's move?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it turns out that Trump did, indeed, "bait" the Biden administration into the raid. And whereas the "timing" of the raid was intended to benefit the Democrats heading into the mid-terms, I believe it will definitely benefit the Republicans instead. And therefore, IF Trump successfully "lured" the Democrats into the raid, the timing would be absolutely a benefit to Trump and the GOP come November.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[I have a pretty good idea that former forum participants such as WAMO, sevenpin63, toolguru, bbfreeman and GTGT would conclude that "the walls are closing in" on Trump -- but that THIS TIME, they'll finally nail him after years of trying. I also have a pretty good idea that they, along with most Democrats and liberals, will be WRONG AGAIN!]

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
[I have a pretty good idea that former forum participants such as WAMO, sevenpin63, toolguru, bbfreeman and GTGT would conclude that "the walls are closing in" on Trump -- but that THIS TIME, they'll finally nail him after years of trying. I also have a pretty good idea that they, along with most Democrats and liberals, will be WRONG AGAIN!]
I think you're right.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Their vagina's are throbbing at the thought of nailing Trump with the Espionage Act.

He doesn't seem concerned.