What motivated the Orlando mass slayings? The answer is a simple one.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Every single day since the deadly attack in Orlando, the local newspaper has run front-page articles asking questions regarding the motivation of the killer. The lamestream media keeps attempting to analyze the tragic situation, but the answers are simple.

QUESTION: What was Omar Mateen's motivation?

ANSWER: RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

QUESTION: Who would do such a thing?

ANSWER: A RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Yep.

1/2 of the country hate Hilary. 1/2 of the country hate Donnie Boy.

Barry will go for a third term because he is a unifier.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... or Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is seeking a "third term" of Barack Hussein Obama.
Not sure I agree with this. I'm not sure Hillary and Barack care for each other at all. I'm quite certain they merely tolerate each other for the good of the party. Hillary has done what she's had to do (shut up and stay in line) in order to get her shot at the White House. IMO, she doesn't give two shits about Obama, his administrations successes or failures, nor continuing his work. She is there for one reason and one reason only; Hillary.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not sure I agree with this. I'm not sure Hillary and Barack care for each other at all. I'm quite certain they merely tolerate each other for the good of the party. Hillary has done what she's had to do (shut up and stay in line) in order to get her shot at the White House. IMO, she doesn't give two shits about Obama, his administrations successes or failures, nor continuing his work. She is there for one reason and one reason only; Hillary.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

I understand what you're saying ... BUT can you name even one thing among ALL of Barack Hussein Obama's policies (foreign and domestic) that she claims to oppose?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yeah, I think it's more she doesn't care what he did - she's got to get in and then she'll be able to do what SHE wants. Plus, by not saying anything, she's not alienating potential voters.

I don't like her, I don't trust her... but I'll give her credit, like any successful, deceitful con artist, she's not stupid.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Further, it's not like any policy affects her directly. She doesn't care about America or any if the policies past or present. Hillary only cares about Hillary. She'll push for whatever policy puts the most money in her pocket. BUT... She has to get elected first!