What up, Dudes?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Damn quiet in here, what are ya'll up to?

I'm just biding time at work until next Wednesday... then it's a little time off until next year!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I'm waiting for the snow to come from the east and hit me like a ton of shit. I'd be perfectly happy with the leaves on the ground, but, NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................the white shit will come!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Although it's much cooler today -- with high temperature at 68 -- there's little hope of a white Christmas in this area.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I thought AW might upload a pic of the sandcastle he built at the beach today while working in his sun tan. Somethimg Greg won't be able to do for the next 6 months! :Roflmao:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If it makes you feel better, Greg, I was pissed this morning when I had to squirt washer fluid to clear a very light frost from my windshield. I didn't move all the way to Texas to freeze my ass off in the twice a year 31.5° morning! :p

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Forecast for the coming week is declining temps and chance of snow. What scares me is that we have nothing on the ground yet, and we always average about 180". So, it's coming.