What's this?

livespive

I don't want to talk to anyone about anything when I am drinking my coffee :)
I'm trying to wake up, not talk.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I think most intelligent people are becoming immune, or, insensitive to the "race card". I think the only people who give a shit about the race card anymore are the blind followers. I rarely even pay attention to race issues anymore because I'm tired of it. every fucking news paper, TV show , news program, etc. have to make a point about playing the race card. Old news, I'm afraid. And, since I don't drink coffee, I'll apply this link to me tea. I don't ant to talk about race during my tea..........or ever!

Robadat

NOBODY talks to me before my morning coffee. NOBODY :mad:

I go into a store to make a purchase. I expect the person behind the counter to fill that order, IF I want to engage in conversation with that person, I will start one. If that person wants to start talking race relations with me before my morning coffee, that place will never see my business again.

livespive

I won't say that they should be immune, but they should consider the sources. Yes if something happens I will pay attention to what it is, but no, I am not going to rally. I do things in my own back yard to address things....

Yes it there, but I don't think it is the biggest elaphant in the room. The media would have you think it is, and with all the internet stuff, it is easy for anyone to make something "news"

You can't ignore it, but you can't stuff it down their throats either :)

I think most intelligent people are becoming immune, or, insensitive to the "race card". I think the only people who give a shit about the race card anymore are the blind followers. I rarely even pay attention to race issues anymore because I'm tired of it. every fucking news paper, TV show , news program, etc. have to make a point about playing the race card. Old news, I'm afraid. And, since I don't drink coffee, I'll apply this link to me tea. I don't ant to talk about race during my tea..........or ever!

livespive

And don't forget he's packing heat ;)......

You must admit, it does give a new meaning to do you want your coffee black, or with cream :)

NOBODY talks to me before my morning coffee. NOBODY :mad:

I go into a store to make a purchase. I expect the person behind the counter to fill that order, IF I want to engage in conversation with that person, I will start one. If that person wants to start talking race relations with me before my morning coffee, that place will never see my business again.