Wheels starting to fall off Trump wagon

livespive

But as I said, That would have then been true with the Obama rallies. That is the problem no one can mind their own. even if they show up now one needs to touch anyone PERIOD.

I have an idea. If you don't agree with someone, nor support his ideals, stay the fuck away from his rallies. If you attend a rally for the purpose of causing trouble and disrupting the flow, then you open yourself up to assault. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but the black guy has no business attempting to infringe on Trumps free speech rights. Karma can sometimes be a bitch.

livespive

100%%

I agree with Trump, but he is going about it all wrong. Make America great again, how, he never says how, he just repeats the same line.
And then the big one about the protester when he say he would not be coming back........What do you think that means?

Sorry, while I like your stance, I don't like your ways.

The only thing that updets me about politics is how divisive it has become. I get that people have different opinions, but in the end we're all Americans and we should be able to empathize with the needs of others and compromise on solutions that benefit the country (and not just a handful of gazillionaires). I'm truly sick of both parties' behavior. This no compromise, us vs them, childish name calling, shout down the "opposition", disregard the "other team" and treat them as sub-human culture that abounds is disgusting.

I know my thoughts about Trump run counter to what I just said above. But I do feel the system, or rather the people in the system, are broken. Trump is the only one that can possibly shake the system hard enough to maybe change it. Make everyone look in the mirror and question "is this really how I want America to be?"

And I really don't like Hillary. Not because she's a Democrat, but because I think she is a horrible person. Even worse than Trump. He's just a blowhard egomaniac. Hillary is flat out evil - she has no soul.

Of course you would think that, wouldn't you? Have you seen the video? Can you see the video thru your Trump colored glasses?
Sorry, NO Trump guy here lefty. Saw the video, so with out being there to actually hear it, you have no idea whether the black guy incited it by saying something or not. Of coarse when a person like yourself is so color blinded by Hillary like you are, it is not surprising to see how hard it is for you to see anything of value.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't recall the disruptions at Obama's rallies... I remember everyone callingvhim Hitler (same as the other side now does Trump), and all of the anti-muslim banter. Of course the birther thing (was that really initiated by Hillary, or is that a false "fact" from the right?) which Cruz was also hit with.

So yeah, both sides do a lot of the same things, I just don't recall hearing about disruptions to Obama's events. And I thought Obama would be a good choice at the time (Palin? Really, Mr. McCain?). Still don't like the ACA though... but that's been beat to a pulp.

bbfreeburn

Sorry, NO Trump guy here lefty. Saw the video, so with out being there to actually hear it, you have no idea whether the black guy incited it by saying something or not. Of coarse when a person like yourself is so color blinded by Hillary like you are, it is not surprising to see how hard it is for you to see anything of value.
Do you really think I would vote for Hillary? Then you're dumber than I thought. In truth I think I'm going to just shred my ballot this time around. If only I could vote "NO" on every one of them......

Do you really think I would vote for Hillary? Then you're dumber than I thought. In truth I think I'm going to just shred my ballot this time around. If only I could vote "NO" on every one of them......
Yeah, I think you would vote for Hillary. You will vote for anyone that has a"D" and not "R" by their name. You may call me dumb or anything else you wish to call me as it doesn't bother me, but at least I am not stupid as you are. You really are a piece of work. At least when I vote, I vote for the person regardless of what party they belong to.

Now with all of that being said, I am agreement with you on the "shredding the ballot thing" as I don't really LIKE any of them on either side at the moment.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, I think you would vote for Hillary. You will vote for anyone that has a"D" and not "R" by their name. You may call me dumb or anything else you wish to call me as it doesn't bother me, but at least I am not stupid as you are. You really are a piece of work. At least when I vote, I vote for the person regardless of what party they belong to.

Now with all of that being said, I am agreement with you on the "shredding the ballot thing" as I don't really LIKE any of them on either side at the moment.
Unfortunately, there are far too many people voting for party than for candidate. My mother is one of them and I cannot get that pout of her head. Of course she is 87 years old and I cannot change her now, but she just checks the democrat box and that is that. Truth be told, I would vote for Trump on his current policies even if were to run on the communist ticket. I firmly believe we've had all the career politicians we can stand, and it's going to take a businessman to pull us out of this shit. And, one who cannot be purchased is a bonus.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The only thing that updets me about politics is how divisive it has become. I get that people have different opinions, but in the end we're all Americans and we should be able to empathize with the needs of others and compromise on solutions that benefit the country (and not just a handful of gazillionaires). I'm truly sick of both parties' behavior. This no compromise, us vs them, childish name calling, shout down the "opposition", disregard the "other team" and treat them as sub-human culture that abounds is disgusting.

I know my thoughts about Trump run counter to what I just said above. But I do feel the system, or rather the people in the system, are broken. Trump is the only one that can possibly shake the system hard enough to maybe change it. Make everyone look in the mirror and question "is this really how I want America to be?"

And I really don't like Hillary. Not because she's a Democrat, but because I think she is a horrible person. Even worse than Trump. He's just a blowhard egomaniac. Hillary is flat out evil - she has no soul.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Well-stated, my forum friend!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I have an idea. If you don't agree with someone, nor support his ideals, stay the fuck away from his rallies. If you attend a rally for the purpose of causing trouble and disrupting the flow, then you open yourself up to assault. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, but the black guy has no business attempting to infringe on Trumps free speech rights. Karma can sometimes be a bitch.
... and I agree with your idea.

bbfreeburn

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the perfect example of the closed mind. You just can't fix stupid.

I like Brick but I believe he once called me a straight ticket voter as well (which couldn't be more false as the next election will likely show). If Bern doesn't get the nod I will vote 3rd party.
Thanks GT, and I like you also. Ever since I learned who you really are, you have been my friend and I respect you a lot.

Now, in Rags case, that is a different story. At one time on BR, I liked Rags and thought he was my friend as we communicated by private message a few times there also. On this site, I recently found that he isn't the same Rags I once knew, so it appears he and I are no longer friends. I am not going to lose any sleep over him though as it isn't worth it.