WHERE IS JLS?!!

Robadat

He hasn't popped in lately. It might be a bit too quiet for him here...:confused:

I see they added a new bunch of smilies :Cool::Roflmao:

JLS

Ok...took me forever and a day just to get logged in...

Haven't even got close to figuring out MY COLORS...

Now Until I do...Sheep bonker...Don't be using up MY RED...

You can use pink or green or yellow...

But no red...

Robadat

Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...Must use up the red crayons...:Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
lol @ Robadat.

True story. When I was a kid, a friend of mine had a wood burning stove in their living room. We were over one night, in the middle of winter (our parents were friends too). While the adults were in the kitchen drinking and talking, we stole his sister's Crayola 64 pack and melted every one of them down the back of the stove. Not sure when his parents found out, but I never got in any trouble for it! :cool:

JLS

Rob....I'm reporting you to the BR Mods...oops...

No red for you....come back one year...

Robadat

lol @ Robadat.

True story. When I was a kid, a friend of mine had a wood burning stove in their living room. We were over one night, in the middle of winter (our parents were friends too). While the adults were in the kitchen drinking and talking, we stole his sister's Crayola 64 pack and melted every one of them down the back of the stove. Not sure when his parents found out, but I never got in any trouble for it! :cool:
So what color did all those crayons make???:confused:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It don't really remember. I think most of it ran down as the color it was then dripped off the bottom underneath it. We were melting them on the lower back side corners. It was pretty warm back there, so we didn't get too far in towards the middle, but we didn't want to get caught either, so we couldn't burn them down the sides. I think we were 7 at the time. Not sure why that particular memory has stuck with me. I've forgotten most everything else we did at his house, and we were over there fairly often for a few years.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Maybe we got our asses beat so much I put up one of them mental blocks! lol :confused:

We were ornery as hell when we were together. They made the mistake of putting us in the same classroom in 2nd grade. I think we only got to go out for recess 3 or 4 times the whole year. Usually we spent recess writing sentences. "I will not... whatever we did that day... in class." Standard fine was 200 sentences. Once she got really pissed, don't even remember what we did, but she handed out 1200 sentences that time! This was also the only class I ever got a paddlin' in. Of course, my buddy and one other accomplice got it too. :confused:

For some reason, we never had any more classes together until high school! :Roflmao: