White Appreciation Day

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And it took a couple of Mexicans to get it done!

I wanna drive up there to show my appreciation for finally being appreciated for a change, and to reap the reward of my white privilige!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Goddammit! I can't have one fucking day to acknowledge my white privilege? Fuck all ya'll jealous bastards. Keep on hating whitey 'cause guess what? We don't give a shit about racists like you either! We don't need to. Now excuse me while I go frolick in the piles of cash I have received as my just rewards for being white!

:Biggrin:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Goddammit! I can't have one fucking day to acknowledge my white privilege? Fuck all ya'll jealous bastards. Keep on hating whitey 'cause guess what? We don't give a shit about racists like you either! We don't need to. Now excuse me while I go frolick in the piles of cash I have received as my just rewards for being white!

:Biggrin:
Some would have people believe that only whites are racist and that blacks would never be racist.

JLS

Speaking of White...Sundays final round telecast of the Players is being called one of the best final rounds
of golf in golf history...

Now what I really enjoyed was...NO TIGER...His round was OVER before the telecast began...

And we were spared having to watch an old broken down "Ho Banger" hack around the golf course...

Oh and BTW....Today there are fewer Blacks playing golf at the Pro level than before the Tiger era...

Now I hope you all realize that JLS is not anti black...{ Trevor Martin }...

I'm just anti Tiger...

I'm just anti "ho Banger's"

and most of all...

I'm anti Tom Brady...<<<nothing good comes from Boston...