Who's most-responsible for hateful rhetoric?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: The following is copied and shared from a Facebook friend}

President Trump said:
"I've thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House!" Oh wait, that was Madonna.

President Trump said:
"Lock a 10-year-old in a cage with child molesters." Oh wait, that was Peter Fonda about Barren Trump.

President Trump said:
"We need another John Wilkes Booth!" Oh wait, that was Johnny Depp

President Trump said:
"I fantasize about standing over Donald Trump Jr.'s dead body!" Oh wait, that was Tom Arnold

President Trump:
*Holds up a bloody, decapitated head* Oh wait, that was Kathy Griffin

President Trump:
*Shoots a likeness of Snoop Dog in a music video, has him in a body bag on his album cover* Oh wait, that was Snoop Dog about Trump

President Trump said (about Biden):
"If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him." Oh wait, that was Joe Biden about Trump

President Trump said:
"I dream of punching him in the face." Oh wait, that was Corey Booker, U.S. Senator

President Trump said:
"Harass the staff and supporters in public and refuse to serve them." Oh wait, that was Maxine Waters, congresswoman

But according to the left wing media/DNC talking points, it's Trump with the hateful rhetoric ... all in the name of TOLERANCE...
.... But they're all about peace and coming together, right?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Not saying there is no fault on both sides, there is.
But damn that didn't make mob storm the capital.
I get it, I despise a lot of the Dems myself, that's why I am in favor of term limits.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Not saying there is no fault on both sides, there is.
But damn that didn't make mob storm the capital.
I get it, I despise a lot of the Dems myself, that's why I am in favor of term limits.
So, the capitol building is now some holy place? Burn a church down doesn't mean there is no church. This is the hyperbole and over exageration going on.

Did you make the same argument when BLM/Antifa attempted to storm the White House?

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
So, the capitol building is now some holy place? Burn a church down doesn't mean there is no church. This is the hyperbole and over exageration going on.

Did you make the same argument when BLM/Antifa attempted to storm the White House?
Well it's not up to you what I feel lucky for me.
But I don't agree with antifa either or their tactics.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST CURIOUS IF AW DID ANY RESEARCH TO SEE IF OBAMA RECIEVED ANY DEATH THREATS? AND IF SO, WHY NOT POST THOSE ALSO? OH SHIT! THAT WOULDNT FIT HIS BIAS WAY OF VIEWING THINGS.

ATTEMPTED TO STORM? HOW MANY COPS DIED IN THE "ATTEMPED" STORM?

COME ON SEVEN. YOU KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL THAT THERE ARE SOME FOLKS THAT WANT EVERYONE TO THINK THE SAME WAY THEY DO. IF SOMETHING IS THE SAME TO THEM, IT SHOULD BE THE WAY FOR YOU. ISNT THAT LEFT WING THINKING? OH WELL, CARRY ON.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
JUST CURIOUS IF AW DID ANY RESEARCH TO SEE IF OBAMA RECIEVED ANY DEATH THREATS? AND IF SO, WHY NOT POST THOSE ALSO? OH SHIT! THAT WOULDNT FIT HIS BIAS WAY OF VIEWING THINGS.
Dear WAMO:

That's not a very brilliant observation. How many times do YOU post things that don't match your personal bias and/or views?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEAR AW:

THATS NOT A VERY BRILLIANT REPLY. BUT I HAVE COME TO EXPECT IT FROM YOU. SO CARRY ON GOOD BUDDY.

JUST LIKE TRUMP INCITING THE CROWD TO MARCH ON THE CAPITOL. CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT PEACE NOR BRINGING AMERICA TOGETHER. I AM PRETTY SURE MADONNA HAS NOT BLOWN UP THE WHITE HOUSE. BUT I HAVNT SEEN TODAYS NEWS YET, SO LET ME CHECK THAT OUT. BUT TRUMP DID INCITE THE CROWD TO DO WHAT THEY DID. FACT.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.