Why isn't there a "White Friday"?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And to think: Zim started it all.
I disagree. The media, Obama and Holder blew that incident up to fan the flames of racial tension and divide America. Nothing coming from this administration has been about recognizing our faults and working together to make America great. There are millions of resonable people of all backgrounds in this country that would embrace and fully support a better way forward for ALL Americans, but the leadrship has been nothing but "Us vs Them" which is NOT what America was intended to be about, IMO.

One could certainly argue that past administrations have been at best complacent (at worst negligent) in facing problems that affect Americans (such as class warfare, racial inequality, etc.) and be absolutely correct in that argument. However, I had hoped for more out of Obama and sadly he has failed to deliver.

As the first President of African descent, he had a great platform and opportunity to bridge the gap in race relations and help America make great strides in mending wounds from the past so we could heal and go forward as a stronger nation. Instead, he decided to just pick the scab off and let it bleed, setting our recovery back many years. For this, I cannot forgive him (and neither should any American, for he has not helped any of us with his divisive stance).

United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We're certainly failing, but haven't fallen yet. Looking at history, the fall of our country is almost certain. How quickly we allow it to happen is yet to be determined.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We're certainly failing, but haven't fallen yet. Looking at history, the fall of our country is almost certain. How quickly we allow it to happen is yet to be determined.
... but electing presidents such as Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton will hasten the failure BIG-TIME!