WTF?? Bruce is

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't get it. Bruce was married for many years and fathered kids, after 65 years of maledom decides he's a woman, gets converted and now dates a woman who used to be a man. This needs to be filed in the WTF category.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Elementary, my dear Watson. The whole worthless clan are nothing but attention whores. It was not getting enough attention, so it does anything and everything to get front and center to satisfy its narcissism.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND BRUCE IS "NOT" COMPLETELY A FEMALE. BUT 9 IS TOTALY RIGHT ON THIS ONE. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Elementary, my dear Watson. The whole worthless clan are nothing but attention whores. It was not getting enough attention, so it does anything and everything to get front and center to satisfy its narcissism.
Interesting -- and possibly even appropriate -- to refer to them as "it."

livespive

Don't know,

I know someone that did the same thing, and it wasn't until I told my wife, that she told me it isn't as "rare" as you think.
She says there are many that work with her.....

I do find it odd though, most say as a man, they were not atracted to ladies... so why switch, and date a lady?????

I don't get it. Bruce was married for many years and fathered kids, after 65 years of maledom decides he's a woman, gets converted and now dates a woman who used to be a man. This needs to be filed in the WTF category.