Wtf..y'all's favorite judge

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've about had it with Fox. Previously the one network where you could at least get a decent image of the world's issues without the bullshit. I noticed extremely obvious when Tucker was reporting on their thumb drive being stolen while being shipped, and then mysteriously returning. Tucker is NOT a good liar and I could read right thru him. He looked very ILL while reporting that loss. He didn't want to do that story, but someone certainly forced him to do it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
FAKE NEWS! Although widely "reported" in the lamestream media, Fox News has denied that report, and in fact, yesterday Judge Jeanine was including a photo of her in the Fox News studio on her Facebook page.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Lots of conservatives bailing on Fox. The jig is up. We've all known the parties and media pull this. Fox never liked Trump just like the established republicans. The problem is if republicans give us an established candidate, they will lose.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fox is compromised.
... but for now, there is no way to access Newsmax in my area, and whereas I totally dislike the direction Fox News is going, I'm going to continue to watch Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Judge Jeanine, all of whom haven't deviated from their normal style -- as yet, anyway!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but for now, there is no way to access Newsmax in my area, and whereas I totally dislike the direction Fox News is going, I'm going to continue to watch Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Judge Jeanine, all of whom haven't deviated from their normal style -- as yet, anyway!
AW, did you see the night that Tucker announced that their "package" was missing? The one they supposedly shipped somewhere? The one that contained a thumbdrive of all their "documents"? Did you see his report on that?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, did you see the night that Tucker announced that their "package" was missing? The one they supposedly shipped somewhere? The one that contained a thumbdrive of all their "documents"? Did you see his report on that?
Dear Greg T:

No, I watch Tucker as often as I can, but I don't recall that topic. Do you know the date of the announcement?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

No, I watch Tucker as often as I can, but I don't recall that topic. Do you know the date of the announcement?
I don't recall. I suppose I could find it on Fox Roku channel if I looked. Anyhow, I know how Tucker is when he does his monologue. He's got fire. He's passionate about what he says and he believes what he says. At the end of said show, he gave this report about how, after viewing all the evidence given by various sources, they shipped it somewhere. Allegedly, the package was lost and the tracking number showed a dead end. I could tell something wasn't right about the way Tucker was reading this script. It wasn't Tucker. The next night he had reported that the package was received, although in rough condition and empty. He then went on to report that the shipping company had located the thumbdrive and returned it to them. Again, not the same Tucker. The rest of the night was the usual Tucker with his fire and enthusiasm. After thinking it over, I've come to the conclusion he was lying and he knew it. Fox had given him a script to read that he knew was not legit, but apparently was forced to read. I lost a ton of respect for Fox AND Tucker that night. I still love his program because he will entertain both sides of the coin. But I think he sold out in order to keep his job.

Brain storm!!! I just found the two videos on you tube. You tell me if you don;t think something is fishy. Compare the differences in Tuckers demeanor between the two videos. I'm not buying it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Because you pointed it out, I do see the difference, but I'm not sure if I would have noticed the difference had I seen the two episodes on different days.