Yemen reflects Obama's foreign policy misconceptions

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A little over a half-year ago -- on Sept. 10, 2014, to be exact -- President Barack Hussein Obama touted Yemen as a success in the fight against terrorism. But that was then, this is now.

In yet another example of gross incompetence under the Obama Administration, the Defense Department has admitted losing track of $500 million worth of military equipment in Yemen, which since Obama's September proclamation has developed into a hotbed of Islamic terrorism.

Indeed, The Pentagon is unable to account for more than a million rounds of ammunition, plus military aircraft and other weaponry delivered to the now-defunct Yemeni government. And this has happened as the government of Yemen has virtually collapsed and that country is teetering on the brink of civil war.

These weapons have gone missing at a time when the Yemeni government has essentially collapsed and the entire country is on the brink of civil war. And with the current state of affairs, Yemen is virtually certain to develop into a breeding ground for Islamic terrorist groups.

A few days ago, Retired Gen. David Petraeus said that al-Qaeda’s branch in Yemen poses a more direct threat to the U.S. homeland than any other terrorist group. Alarmingly, there is strong reason to believe that the unaccounted-for weaponry is already in the hands of Iranian-backed militia groups with ties to al-Qaeda, and those weapons will likely be used against the U.S. and its allies.

The current debacle in Yemen is just another example of the misconceptions and incompetence of Obama's administration with regard to foreign policy.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That was a deliberate act to increase the instability of the region and upscale the turbulence. WHY? It takes focus away from the underhanded shit Bam Bam is attempting to pull over on Americans. Plus, it gives him an excuse to declare Martial Law at will.

bbfreeburn

Greg, if martial law is EVER declared in this country I will crawl to your door and lick your ass. You really need to get a grip on reality.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sure Billy, of course we would be under martial law if Iran goes nuclear. Give me a break. Pick up the crack pipe off the car seat, roll down the window, and throw that pipe out as far as you can throw it.
... but the problem is that if Barack Hussein Obama continues on his current foreign policy path, Iran will DEFINITELY go nuclear.

Spider

Bill, do you suspect Petraeus was sacked by the BHO admin b/c he wouldn't play ball w/ the terrorists - like Secy Kerry?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I keep on forgetting that you hold high offices in the CIA, Defense Department, State Department, and the Cabinet. Give it a rest. Goddam, get a clue. Nobody else wants to take the time to try to talk you out of embarrassing yourself with this crap you insist on posting.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:

You continue to make it clear that you don't like ME, but what SPECIFICALLY do you take issue with in regard to what I said in the original post?