A little show about Escanaba

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

At the start of the video, it refers to "Escanaba in the sunlight" ... but shouldn't it refer to "Escanaba buried in snow" (or something like that)?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LAST NIGHT I GOT RAIN, THEN SLEET, THEN ABOUT 2" OF SNOW! I GOT ICED IN TODAY, THATS WHY I HAVE BEEN ON SO MUCH TODAY VS NORMAL. WHAT DID YOU GUYS GET 9?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Mostly freezing rain and sleet, not much snow. Going to be a cold one tonight! I can't wait for this shit to go back north where it belongs! :Coffee:

Thank God I gots my sheeps to snuggle and keep me warm! :Inlove:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think we bottomed out around 18° last night. Been a while since I've been anywhere this cold. Quite frankly, I'm pissed! I moved south to get away from this shit! But so far so good - all is well. Hope the same goes for you.

I think you get a bit more winter than we do, but houses down here are not built to deal with cold. Our house is nice, but it leaks a lot of cold air in - reminds me of that old trailer we lived in during college...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WE HIT 9 HERE LAST NIGHT. IT IS BS. WE ARE NOT SET UP FOR THAT KIND OF COLD. STILL LOTS OF SNOW ON THE GROUND. STREETS KIND OF CLEARED UP BUT REFROZE LAST NIGHT.

livespive

See you two need to talk to my wife. She wants to move somewhere "warm" when we retire. I told her I'm not going to be 70 boarding up my house every year, or knowing how to drive in winter weather and being caught down south with a bunch of people that can't drive on snow if they get some, or squirting my house with a firehose trying to save it from a forest fire.....

Ohio is fine with me :)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
See you two need to talk to my wife. She wants to move somewhere "warm" when we retire. I told her I'm not going to be 70 boarding up my house every year, or knowing how to drive in winter weather and being caught down south with a bunch of people that can't drive on snow if they get some, or squirting my house with a firehose trying to save it from a forest fire.....

Ohio is fine with me :)
Well, the "pro" football teams in Ohio and Texas are generally equally disappointing recently, so you wouldn't save any money from not throwing stuff at the TV every Sunday... :mad: Might as well stay where ya are I guess! :Roflmao:

Seriously though, I would be hard pressed to move back north. Just can't (and don't want to) deal with 6 months of winter every year. At least here, a cold blast is generally gone within 24-48 hours and back to more comfortable (above freezing) conditions. Your wife would love it - mine does! :)