A message from a Facebook friend (to some libs): 'Suck it up'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[I just saw the following post from a Facebook friend, and I'm reposting it here (unedited), because I have the same general message and thoughts regarding those to whom it may apply.]

I have kept my mouth shut up until today... I think it is despicable, that people are saying such horrible things about the Presidents son, wife etc. If in fact Baron has autism, which I don't think he does (acting like any other 10 year-old) (disinterested in the festivities) instead of having pity on him, they are making fun of Autistic Children? And besides, which one of you Facebook doctors diagnosed him?...such hurtful and jealous people.... wishing the president death ? Pure hatred and evil...Smh .....and for all the designers that didn't want to dress the First Lady? Thank God for Melania, you stepped aside!!!! She looked exquisite!!!!... I understand that half of the nation despises him but that is no reason to make fun of a child... I never knew there were so many ignorant and evil ass people....NEVER SPIT UP IN THE AIR.....Be careful Americans! "There but for the grace of God go I"....Get a therapy dog and suck it up!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I just responded to someones fb post with the same sentiments. Only a despicable libral would target a 10 year old.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Wait a second... LIBERALS are making fun of / saying hateful things about an innocent child for potentially having a handicap? I thought liberals were all about protecting handicapped people from hatred and discrimination? Yet THEY are the ones spewing hate speech towards an innocent child (who may or may not have a challenging condition that is not of his own making)?

What disgusting, hypocritical, worthless fucks! I wish these assholes WOULD make good on their promise and leave the country!!

Sorry, I should apologize to assholes and worthless fucks for lumping them in with these type of dispicable liberals. They have done nothing to deserve being likened to these truly dispicable beings.

Anyone else starting to wonder if the current (within last 8 years) liberal movement is a terrorist sect funded by Islamic Extremists? I'm not saying all liberals, but those that are constantly protesting every little thing and being a pain in the ass for everyone? I mean, there's fighting for a better way of life, there's fighting just for the sake of fighting, and then there's fighting to push all of society into chaos. And I think they're in it for #3.