ACLU: Travel ban unconstitutional only because Trump created it

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
President Donald John Trump’s executive order freezing the admission of refugees from designated terrorist hotspots is tied up in the federal court system.

Arguing against it is the American Civil Liberties Union, which claims that the travel ban is unconstitutional just because Trump proposed it. In other words, the ACLU is, in essence, saying that the executive order would be constitutional if issued by anyone other than Trump. See for yourself by checking out the attached link ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...onal-because-trump-created-it/article/2622474

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY GUYS, I GUESS I SLEPT THRU WHERE NON CITIZENS WERE GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

livespive

So then basically we should do like Russia did and tell all of their people to come home......

Then we should just close our boarders.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
So then basically we should do like Russia did and tell all of their people to come home......

Then we should just close our boarders.
I don't think that. But I DO think America has the right, no, the responsibility to our own citizens to choose who we let in, when, and dictate the circumstances/rules that allow for entry, as well as set/enforce punishment for those who break these rules. Just the same as any other country in the world.

livespive

911 wasn't planned in a day.

Shutting down "ISIS Hotspots" just makes them more creative and more pissed off.
Just like now everyone is driving trucks into crowds.....

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Just do the job right the first time.

I don't think that. But I DO think America has the right, no, the responsibility to our own citizens to choose who we let in, when, and dictate the circumstances/rules that allow for entry, as well as set/enforce punishment for those who break these rules. Just the same as any other country in the world.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
911 wasn't planned in a day.

Shutting down "ISIS Hotspots" just makes them more creative and more pissed off.
Just like now everyone is driving trucks into crowds.....

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Just do the job right the first time.
Aint gonna make them more creative if we kill all them motherfuckers.