Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Sues Trump for Defamation

MI2AZ

During the election, eleven women accused Donald Trump of inappropriate touching or kissing, the Washington Post reports. Now one of them has sued him. According to NBC News, Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit against the president-elect on Tuesday. Zervos, a former contestant on The Apprentice, claims Trump kissed her on the lips, pressed himself against her, and groped her breast without her permission during a 2007 meeting about a job with the Trump Organization. In response to the accusations, Trump called Zervos and the other women liars in search of their "ten minutes of fame." "All of these liars will be sued after the election is over," the Hollywood Reporter quotes Trump as saying during a rally in the fall.

Now Zervos' lawyer, Gloria Allred, says Trump knew his comments would open the women up to "threats of violence, economic harm, and reputational damage." She's seeking to depose Trump under oath and seek recordings made during filming of The Apprentice. However, Allred says Zervos will dismiss her defamation suit if Trump admits her accusations about him are true. "Truth matters," the Post quotes Allred as saying. "Women matter." Allred says Zervos told her family and friends about the alleged assault when it happened and has passed a lie-detector test. Zervos says she decided to come forward after Trump was caught on tape bragging about grabbing women's genitals. Trump spokesperson Hope Hicks calls the allegations "absurd."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
LMFAO!! Only took her 10 years to figure it out. Another greedy cunt looking for her 15 minutes.

livespive

Same thing with Cosby.....

Same thing with the Catholic boys, and the Penn State coach.

You can't come out until your ready, sometimes there are things that just trigger your will to fight.

LMFAO!! Only took her 10 years to figure it out. Another greedy cunt looking for her 15 minutes.

Robadat

You lost me at "Gloria Allred"...

upload_2017-1-18_14-56-22.png
My apologies to Greg for stealing his pic...:Roflmao:

You do notice he's not being sued for actually groping her...he's being sued for "defamation" because he denied groping her...:rolleyes:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BINGO G! ALL OF EM ONLY COME FORWARD WHEN THERE IS A BUCK TO BE MADE. COMING FORWARD AFTER 10 YEARS IS NOT A FIGHTER. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE PUSHED THEM. STILL DOESNT MAKE IT SO.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
BINGO G! ALL OF EM ONLY COME FORWARD WHEN THERE IS A BUCK TO BE MADE. COMING FORWARD AFTER 10 YEARS IS NOT A FIGHTER. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE PUSHED THEM. STILL DOESNT MAKE IT SO.
Had he not run for pres. there would be NO allegations what so ever. Hell, if the tape of "pussy" hadn't surfaced there would be no allegations/.

livespive

Right but that's the point, it tells that person that came forward that they were not the only one.

Had he not run for pres. there would be NO allegations what so ever. Hell, if the tape of "pussy" hadn't surfaced there would be no allegations/.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Right but that's the point, it tells that person that came forward that they were not the only one.
BUT, nobody was "the one". He NEVER, on that tape, said he did these things. He simply stated that when you're rich and famous the women LET you. He said you CAN do these things.

livespive

Yes, and that can be the straw that breaks the camels back. Like someone that gets picked on all of the time until they snap.
Why didn't they snap the first time? Why did it take a year for them to snap? Everyone if different.

BUT, nobody was "the one". He NEVER, on that tape, said he did these things. He simply stated that when you're rich and famous the women LET you. He said you CAN do these things.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHAT SHE SAYS HAPPENED TO HER WAS YEARS AGO. AND NOT ALL OF THE TIME. SORRY, NOT THE SAME SCENERIO.

livespive

Yes, and what happened to some the others was too. As long as there is proof , it's in.....

Now she has to find proof,

So you are saying that if Imogen sexually assaulted you and shock made you suppress (or old age :p ) then years later you want to do something, it should be thrown out.........

Now I know that the something you want to do isn't press charges :)

WHAT SHE SAYS HAPPENED TO HER WAS YEARS AGO. AND NOT ALL OF THE TIME. SORRY, NOT THE SAME SCENERIO.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, and what happened to some the others was too. As long as there is proof , it's in.....

So you are saying that if Imogen sexually assaulted you and shock made you suppress (or old age :p ) then years later you want to do something, it should be thrown out.........

I'd have to have her do it again just to bring back all the details.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AT MY AGE IM NOT SURE I WOULD REMEMBER WHAT SHE DID. BUT I WOULD STILL LET HER DO IT.
G!!! YOU BETTER NOT BE DREAMING ABOUT MY IMOGEN! DAMN YOU. :mad:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

If there is concrete evidence/proof, then no it should not be thrown out. Heresay and "he said, she said" decades later should not be considered. If anything, lack of credible proof (and your best friend conveniently remembering you saying something about it years ago is not credible proof) then it should be considered defamation towards the accused by the accuser. And just because 20 others jump in making claims to cash in or damage the accused's reputation does not make it more credible either.

Now, if ONE person has a police/hospital report from when it happened, the story changes. Otherwise, even if the allegations are true, without concrete proof it appears suspect - and more so with each year that has passed since the supposed date of the incident.

One can say anything they want. The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.