An Obama Criticism

Good Times Good Times

Wow, Obama finally opens his mouth and it's this drivel:

Quote:
None of this is conservative,” Mr. Obama told an auditorium of students from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “I don’t mean to pretend I’m channeling Abraham Lincoln now but that’s not what he had in mind, I think, when he helped form the Republican Party. It’s not conservative. It sure isn’t normal. It’s radical. It’s a vision that says the protection of our power and those who back us is all that matters even when it hurts the country.

Yes, it fucking is conservative! This is exactly what the GOP has been driving towards for decades!

When Trump finally exits stages left, in whatever manner, and the GOP recovers from the cult-like hold he had over them to return to the average level of racism they've held for our lifetimes, Obama is going to be just as fucking complicit as the NYT anonymous op-ed writer in returning the GOP to a place of normalcy, where we insist their utter insanity gets civility and respect from reporters and TV talking heads.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
You talking the people who vote GOP or the party itself? Best I can tell many in the GOP don't back Trump.

Average level of racism? No more racist than the Dems. Let's not confuse the appearance of caring for the sake of power. The Democrats pander to minorities and illegals for the sake of voted and votes only.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You talking the people who vote GOP or the party itself? Best I can tell many in the GOP don't back Trump.

Average level of racism? No more racist than the Dems. Let's not confuse the appearance of caring for the sake of power. The Democrats pander to minorities and illegals for the sake of voted and votes only.
Way LESS racism than the Dems. The dems back in the day were the slave owners. The dems went to war over slavery. The KKK was an extension of the Dems. After it was all but gone, FDR revived them.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Way LESS racism than the Dems. The dems back in the day were the slave owners. The dems went to war over slavery. The KKK was an extension of the Dems. After it was all but gone, FDR revived them.
… and them there's the facts!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
My grandfather was a Dem and belonged to the KKK. Biggest hypocrite on the planet.

My observation over the years has shown the most white Dems that I know are racist pieces of garbage. They will project the blame on Repubs all day long while kowtowing to blacks. (When blacks are not around the true personality shows.) The sad part is blacks are buying into the deception and the white Dems are relieved because they will get the votes and stay in control. That is where Uncle Jim's like Sharpton and J Jackson keep the herd in control with titles like "Reverend." Minorities (mostly blacks) are nothing but cattle being led to slaughter by these so called preachers of civil rights. These clergies make a profit off racism. They are the real racists. It is easy to project and blame for a political advantage. I'm not saying that Repubs are not racist, either. I'm sure many are... How often do you see or hear a black Repub? or Conservative? Some are brave enough to admit it, but are never taken seriously. That would expose the Dem cover up. They get shouted down by their own, filibustered, banned from social media, and in many cases- slandered. Dems consider themselves the "Darlings" of Free Speech as long as they get to call the shots. Truth gets defined as "hate speech" and labeled "divisive." That way it can be blocked or shadow banned by their rules. They are doing themselves a disservice by "controlling free speech." The exact opposite of what they stand for! How is this done without cover of being exposed? One way is this Antifa movement. Hide identities by wearing masks. Dress the same. Shout repeatedly the same drivel. Intimidate anyone that threatens your exposure by doxing, violence, and projection. What projection, you ask? Fascism and Communism. I would not be surprised if many of those Antifa members are actually KKK. That's right. All at the same time projecting the opposite. They feed off racism and divisiveness. They are afraid of exposure and hide their identities. Who has done this in the past? The KKK! Where did the KKK originate? The Democrat Party.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN REV! YOU BEEN HOLDING BACK BRO. NICELY SAID. NOW I WILL WAIT FOR THE REPLY FROM THE OTHER SIDE. GOTTA GO MAKE SOME POPCORN.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY BAD. RE-READ ARTICLE, OBAMA ASKED FOR SANITY, NOT HONESTY. GUESS AFTER HE SERVED 8 YEARS HE KNOWS HONESTY MAY BE A STRETCH FOR HIS DEM BUDDIES.

Scolai

The Democrats have problems with sanity themselves. Have you heard Maxine Waters talk? Or Elizabeth Warren? Dianne Fucking Feinstein? Them's some cracked Democrats, right there.

I call bullshit when I see it. If Trump is spewing it, I'll say so. But I can tell you this: Democrats have an extreme abundance of lying, hypocrisy, double standard, racism, and hate - FAR more than I see in the Republican party.