And just like That

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Asswipe is gone. Bottled water is rapidly being depleted. Soon it will be bread, coffee, pasta, meat, etc. Major and school events have been cancelled. School functions cancelled until further notice. Air travel severely limited. Cruises stopped. Mass fear consumes the majority. Masses afraid to leave their homes. Disinfectants will soon be traded on the black market and used for money. The stock market being manipulated like a piece on a chess board. The government now controls most every aspect of your lives. WHY? Because the liberal media has told you it does. A bug that we can't see, can't smell, can't hear, but is being touted in the liberal media as life-changing is now being used to manipulate everything you see and do. This....in a blink of an eye. See how easy that was???

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Each chess piece ♟️ moved takes the country to another level of hysteria.
Without a doubt. Every day we hear "The death toll is now ### and climbing..." Do we know this? Does anyone know a victim? Does anyone know anyone who knows a victim? Does anyone even know someone who IS infected?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES SIR, I GET IT. THERE IS AN ISSUE AT HAND AND SOME FOLKS JUST PUT ON BLINDERS AND SAY ITS NO BIG DEAL. IF ITS NO BIG DEAL, WHY ARE ALL THESE EVENTS BEING CANCELED. AND DONT SAY MEDIA HYSTERIA. PLAYERS IN THESE SPORTS ARE INFECTED, AND THEY DONT WANT IT TO SPREAD. I DONT THINK THE MEDIA GAVE THEM THE VIRUS. OR DID THEY? ISNT THE OLD SAYING, BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
THE MEDIA DOES INVOLVE ITSELF TO MUCH. BUT ISNT SELLING PAPERS WHAT THEY ARE SUPOST TO DO? AND IN THE LAST WEEK, I HAVNT HEARD ANY NEWS SAY THERE REALLY ISNT A PROBLEM. BUT, I HAVNT HEARD DR JUGGS PIRRO'S OPINION IN A FEW DAYS EITHER. SHOULD THE MEDIA BACK OFF, YES. HAS ANYONE IN POWER TOLD THEM TO DO SO, NO. SO IT WILL CONTINUE.
I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO WHATS HAPPENING. BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM G.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AND OUR GOVERNMENT LEADER IS...? MAYBE TRUMP IS A PART OF THE MANIPULATION TEAM?
Dear WAMO:

If you tend to believe that, why don't you consider that China's President Xi may be part of a "manipulation team"? Seriously, isn't that more likely?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YES SIR, I GET IT. THERE IS AN ISSUE AT HAND AND SOME FOLKS JUST PUT ON BLINDERS AND SAY ITS NO BIG DEAL. IF ITS NO BIG DEAL, WHY ARE ALL THESE EVENTS BEING CANCELED. AND DONT SAY MEDIA HYSTERIA. PLAYERS IN THESE SPORTS ARE INFECTED, AND THEY DONT WANT IT TO SPREAD. I DONT THINK THE MEDIA GAVE THEM THE VIRUS. OR DID THEY? ISNT THE OLD SAYING, BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
THE MEDIA DOES INVOLVE ITSELF TO MUCH. BUT ISNT SELLING PAPERS WHAT THEY ARE SUPOST TO DO? AND IN THE LAST WEEK, I HAVNT HEARD ANY NEWS SAY THERE REALLY ISNT A PROBLEM. BUT, I HAVNT HEARD DR JUGGS PIRRO'S OPINION IN A FEW DAYS EITHER. SHOULD THE MEDIA BACK OFF, YES. HAS ANYONE IN POWER TOLD THEM TO DO SO, NO. SO IT WILL CONTINUE.
I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO WHATS HAPPENING. BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM G.
Dear WAMO:

Let's break down what you just said ...

* I GET IT. THERE IS AN ISSUE AT HAND AND SOME FOLKS JUST PUT ON BLINDERS AND SAY ITS NO BIG DEAL.

Who says it's no big deal? And if it isn't a big deal, why are people stocking up on calamity-type essentials?

* WHY ARE ALL THESE EVENTS BEING CANCELED. AND DONT SAY MEDIA HYSTERIA.

Of course, canceling such things as sport events isn't the cause of media hysteria, but the media is attempting to stir up mass hysteria as a means to take repeated (but unjustified) pot shots at Trump.

* THE MEDIA DOES INVOLVE ITSELF TO MUCH. BUT ISNT SELLING PAPERS WHAT THEY ARE SUPOST TO DO?

That's easy. REPORT THE NEWS … but that DOESN'T mean FAKE, BIASED AND HATEFUL anti-Trump news.

* AND IN THE LAST WEEK, I HAVNT HEARD ANY NEWS SAY THERE REALLY ISNT A PROBLEM.

Of course, you're not going to hear the fake-news media say there isn't a problem, because that wouldn't fit with their agenda.

* I HAVNT HEARD DR JUGGS PIRRO'S OPINION IN A FEW DAYS EITHER.

You would be wise to pay attention to Judge Jeanine, who not only has her own Saturday night show, she appears regularly on other Fox News shows, such as Fox And Friends.

* SHOULD THE MEDIA BACK OFF, YES. HAS ANYONE IN POWER TOLD THEM TO DO SO, NO.

How can anyone in power order the news media to "back off" in a country with a free press. The lamestream media SHOULDN'T operate in the biased fake-news manner that it does, but who's going to prevent it?

* SO IT WILL CONTINUE.

I can't disagree with that.

* I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS TO WHATS HAPPENING. BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM G.

Definitely a problem, but Greg and I definitely have more of a grip on what the real problems are, and Trump isn't one of them.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

Of course it will go down as a "big fraud" but in the meantime, the FAKE-NEWS LAMESTREAM MEDIA will hype the situation to the max!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
"THE MEDIA HYSTERIA WAS NOT AS HIGH FOR H1N1". LESSONS LEARNED HUH.
Dear WAMO:

You don't learn (or pay attention) very well.
THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA DIDN'T CRITICIZE THE WAY OBAMA HANDLED THE SITUATION, which was far worse than the way Trump is doing his best to handle this one.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's not just total numbers but percentage. .02 percent death rate for H1N1 vs 2 percent death rate and this has just started.
We don't know that since China has been covering this up for many months and we have no way of knowing how many infections or deaths they've had. China has had a bio-weapons lab quarantined for a very long time because the virus leaked.