Charlottesville

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I haven't had much time this weekend to know about what exactly went down. Lots of uproar over trump not condemning this the day of. I can't seem to find an unbiased news source on this. I was watching the tonight show and jimmy had a bit on this. Guess trump won't get invited to the tonight show, lol.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
From what I understand, the complaint was that it was too late. At least that's jimmy Fallon's complaint. When was this speech given?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I wasn't aware that time was of the essence. Had the speech been sooner would it bring back some of the dead??? What am I missing? Bam Bam never gave a speech until he heard on the radio or read in the paper there was a problem. Sometimes, he never made a statement at all. Why the fuss now?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yeah, there really is a timeframe and then it's too late. Especially when many on the way far right are Trump supporters. He should have nipped it in the bud the evening of. This is allmost as bad as GWB slow response to Katrina.

livespive

Not quite that time was of the essence, but he spoke once before this speech and what he said here is what he said then.
He was trying to play both sides of the fence before and they called him on it.....

I wasn't aware that time was of the essence. Had the speech been sooner would it bring back some of the dead??? What am I missing? Bam Bam never gave a speech until he heard on the radio or read in the paper there was a problem. Sometimes, he never made a statement at all. Why the fuss now?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Quite frankly, I'm getting pretty fed up with the extreme right and extreme left in this country. They can kill each other off for all I care. Unfortunately, they'll probably hurt a lot of decent people in the process.

They both obviously want division and war. So bring back the Mason Dixon Line and split this motherfucker into two countries. Ring the bell and go all out killing each other again.

livespive

I think 3 is better, the extreme left, right, and then those of us that can get along :)

Quite frankly, I'm getting pretty fed up with the extreme right and extreme left in this country. They can kill each other off for all I care. Unfortunately, they'll probably hurt a lot of decent people in the process.

They both obviously want division and war. So bring back the Mason Dixon Line and split this motherfucker into two countries. Ring the bell and go all out killing each other again.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
From what I understand, the complaint was that it was too late. At least that's jimmy Fallon's complaint. When was this speech given?
... but Barack Hussein Obama was not only LATE, he NEVER acknowledged radical Islamic terrorism, and he ALWAYS sided against cops involved in shootings, often without even knowing any facts about the situation.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

ANSWER: The lamestream media didn't have an agenda to bring down Barack Hussein Obama.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, there really is a timeframe and then it's too late. Especially when many on the way far right are Trump supporters. He should have nipped it in the bud the evening of. This is allmost as bad as GWB slow response to Katrina.
Dear Djarum300:

Don't be ridiculous. GWB's ACTIONS (or lack of action) speak much louder than Trump's WORDS (or the timing of the words). Further, I'm sure you realize that MANY on the "way far left" supported Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think 3 is better, the extreme left, right, and then those of us that can get along :)
We can build a giant wall around the Dakotas. Round up all the extreme left and dump them in N Dakota. Round up the extreme right and dump them in S Dakota. What they do to each other after that is none of my concern. ;):Thumbsup:

Djarum300

Addicted Member

The problem is there is no middle ground. As soon as I say everyone has the right to assemble and protest, I'm called one thing from one side or something else from the other. I don't agree with most things people protest about, but I do believe people have the right to peaceful protest. BLM, lgbt, alt right, anti trumpers or whatever.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
... but Barack Hussein Obama was not only LATE, he NEVER acknowledged radical Islamic terrorism, and he ALWAYS sided against cops involved in shootings, often without even knowing any facts about the situation.
I'm not talking about Obama. I'm talking about the right thing to do.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

Don't be ridiculous. GWB's ACTIONS (or lack of action) speak much louder than Trump's WORDS (or the timing of the words). Further, I'm sure you realize that MANY on the "way far left" supported Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
No doubt about the support. The point I'm making is Trump should have made the speech on Saturday night, not Monday. GWB boondoggled, his direct fault or not, the federal response to Katrina. And while the perception was that GWB didn't care about poor or black people, fair or not, the lack of a timely response shows Trump, at the very least, uninterested and at worst, in support of the violence, fair or unfair.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The problem is there is no middle ground. As soon as I say everyone has the right to assemble and protest, I'm called one thing from one side or something else from the other. I don't agree with most things people protest about, but I do believe people have the right to peaceful protest. BLM, lgbt, alt right, anti trumpers or whatever.
The right to peacefully assemble and protest is fine. It's the overall "us vs. them" mentality and the lack of desire to find common ground or even consider those with differing opinions as human beings that I'm fed up with.

Currently, I find it hard to see the dem and rep parties as representing interests for the good of the country. It looks more to me like two hostile terrorist groups trying to destroy the other for complete control.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I should also say, I know not everyone that assiciates with or votes dem or rep approves of everything going on, with many being more modrate and reasonable.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I should also say, I know not everyone that assiciates with or votes dem or rep approves of everything going on, with many being more modrate and reasonable.
Honestly, I think most are moderate and reasonable. But I've noticed some who lean one way or another jump on the bandwagons.