DID YOU KNOW??????

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
President Donald Trump EATS WELL DONE STEAK WITH KETCHUP ON IT!!!!!! SERIOUSLY???? How can anyone be a good president when they order a steak well done and put ketchup on it?? OH MY GOD!!!!

livespive

Yeah, but when the steak is Kobe, or prime, it still eats like butter :)

Now the KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On edit here is a recipe for his mom's meatloaf: (With this much tomato in the thing, I can see why he likes ketchup on steak. Hello you still have to put the tomato glaze on top, if she does that.)

Mr. Trump’s Mother’s Meatloaf:

2 lbs fresh ground beef
1 Spanish onion (fine dice)
1 Red bell pepper (fine dice)
1 Green bell pepper (fine dice)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 large beefsteak tomato diced fine (remove seeds)
2 extra large fresh eggs
2/3 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
¼ cup chopped parsley
2/3 cup of tomato puree
1/2 tablespoon of salt and pepper

1). In a large sauce pan slowly cook peppers, onion, garlic and tomato until the onions turn translucent and let cool.

2). In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, cooked cool vegetables, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.

3). Remove the mixture from bowl and place in a 14”x 9” x 2” ceramic baking dish and form into a loaf.

4). Top loaf with tomato puree and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or until brown and firm.

5). Let the loaf rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes.

Last edited:

Robadat

I absolutely refuse to cook any steak past medium rare. It's blasphemy.:eek:

Ketchup is for burgers, hot dogs and fries.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah, but when the steak is Kobe, or prime, it still eats like butter :)

Now the KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On edit here is a recipe for his mom's meatloaf: (With this much tomato in the thing, I can see why he likes ketchup on steak. Hello you still have to put the tomato glaze on top, if she does that.)

Mr. Trump’s Mother’s Meatloaf:

2 lbs fresh ground beef
1 Spanish onion (fine dice)
1 Red bell pepper (fine dice)
1 Green bell pepper (fine dice)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 large beefsteak tomato diced fine (remove seeds)
2 extra large fresh eggs
2/3 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
¼ cup chopped parsley
2/3 cup of tomato puree
1/2 tablespoon of salt and pepper

1). In a large sauce pan slowly cook peppers, onion, garlic and tomato until the onions turn translucent and let cool.

2). In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, cooked cool vegetables, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.

3). Remove the mixture from bowl and place in a 14”x 9” x 2” ceramic baking dish and form into a loaf.

4). Top loaf with tomato puree and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes or until brown and firm.

5). Let the loaf rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes.
That's pretty damned close to my wife's meatloaf. I love meatloaf!!! And I usually p;ut ketchup on it. Now where is JLS???
Come to think of it, we haven't seen him in some time. I also have not seen him post on FB is a bit. I wonder if he's okay.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I absolutely refuse to cook any steak past medium rare. It's blasphemy.:eek:

Ketchup is for burgers, hot dogs and fries.
I want my meat cooked. If that fucking chunk of beef even comes close to mooing when I bite the fucker it's gone!

born1

Medium rare please, no ketchup. My wife loves her's rare with ketchup.

For some reason in the last year rib-eyes make me want to puke. We don't eat as much steak as we use too. We now live where we have an abundance of fresh seafood. We also started buying our other meats from local ranchers and farmers. Fuck that gmo steriod fed store shit.

livespive

I love Ribeye, it has fat that baste the meat so you must be careful what the cow is fed you might not like it.
There is a difference between grass and corn fed cattle.

Medium rare please, no ketchup. My wife loves her's rare with ketchup.

For some reason in the last year rib-eyes make me want to puke. We don't eat as much steak as we use too. We now live where we have an abundance of fresh seafood. We also started buying our other meats from local ranchers and farmers. Fuck that gmo steriod fed store shit.

livespive

You're right, I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks I think??

That's pretty damned close to my wife's meatloaf. I love meatloaf!!! And I usually p;ut ketchup on it. Now where is JLS???
Come to think of it, we haven't seen him in some time. I also have not seen him post on FB is a bit. I wonder if he's okay.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
RIB EYE MEDIUM RARE FOR ME. AND NO KETCHUP! BUT I DONT DO KETCHUP ON ANYTHING.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
President Donald Trump EATS WELL DONE STEAK WITH KETCHUP ON IT!!!!!! SERIOUSLY???? How can anyone be a good president when they order a steak well done and put ketchup on it?? OH MY GOD!!!!
The media are right - he IS a monster! How could anyone disrespect the honorable cow by covering its tasty cuts in ketchup??!!! :Thumbsdown:

I'm going to leave work right now, go to Washington, and Protest this atrocious irresponsibility by our President for months! Look for my disparaging social media attack on him as well. This injustice will not stand! :confused:

livespive

The farmers are out there protesting and the media say look at them putting blood on the cows.....

Hold on, that's not blood it's ketchup :)

The media are right - he IS a monster! How could anyone disrespect the honorable cow by covering its tasty cuts in ketchup??!!! :Thumbsdown:

I'm going to leave work right now, go to Washington, and Protest this atrocious irresponsibility by our President for months! Look for my disparaging social media attack on him as well. This injustice will not stand! :confused:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

I think we should all show up in front of the white house dressed in pink cow costumes to support rare meat

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Said he had foot surgery but his cancer seems to be under control, numbers are way down and doc is happy.