FryDay7???

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
… and unfortunately, most Internet discussion forums are.
Some are, some aren't. Bowling boards will rise and fall with the popularity of the sport. Hot Rod discussion boards are booming right now, as are Harley Davidson boards. Football and baseball will always flourish. Even tho this was a bowling related discussion board, we used to have a lively crew that would stop in daily to spout off. Most of our regulars have now been gone for a year or more. Unfortunately, my attempts at contacting them have produced zero results.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVE TALKED TO SOME OF THE GUYS THAT USED TO COME IN HERE. SOME OF THEM WOULD STOP BY BUT NEVER PARTICIPATE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I HAVE TALKED TO SOME OF THE GUYS THAT USED TO COME IN HERE. SOME OF THEM WOULD STOP BY BUT NEVER PARTICIPATE.
I see we're getting loads of traffic by the number of views on the threads. No one participates

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Some are, some aren't. Bowling boards will rise and fall with the popularity of the sport. Hot Rod discussion boards are booming right now, as are Harley Davidson boards. Football and baseball will always flourish. Even tho this was a bowling related discussion board, we used to have a lively crew that would stop in daily to spout off. Most of our regulars have now been gone for a year or more. Unfortunately, my attempts at contacting them have produced zero results.
Dear Greg T:

Whether they fail or not, thanks for your efforts with regard to this forum!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I PARTICIPATE IN. "THE ONLY ONE"!
Dear WAMO:

You certainly have been a reliable and good forum member for many years, and I am one of the few others who was a member before Greg and some others from ballreviews.com came over here after that forum's Miscellaneous section got out of hand and was disbanded. It's still nice to interact with the dwindling number of members who participate here!