FryDay7???

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Indeed, since you opened up this forum to non-members, there are a lot more views.
I had a hunch there would be. I thought with increased traffic the participation would increase as well. No new faces have entered the action. I've checked AB's FB page many times and there is no activity there at all.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I had a hunch there would be. I thought with increased traffic the participation would increase as well. No new faces have entered the action. I've checked AB's FB page many times and there is no activity there at all.
Dear Greg T:

You and I clicked "Like" on that FB page several years ago, but there never seemed to be any activity there, and I had forgotten about it. I just took a quick look, and you are correct. No new posts since 2015.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO and 9andaWiggle:

If you don't mind saying, why don't you use Facebook?
Mainly because I'm just introverted enough... to not want certain people in my life to have easy access to me. I know of a few family members who are all up in everybody's biz on it, and I want no part of that gossip mill.

My wife tried it for a while, and a few of her old high school friends about drove her nuts with inane crap on a daily basis. She found she didn't have a lot in common with them anymore (bored stay at home moms, and my wife has a career), so she shut it down.

Also, there's the privacy issue. I've already turned my soul over to Google :Devilish:, don't have another one to sell out on a different platform. :Laugh:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Mainly because I'm just introverted enough... to not want certain people in my life to have easy access to me. I know of a few family members who are all up in everybody's biz on it, and I want no part of that gossip mill.

My wife tried it for a while, and a few of her old high school friends about drove her nuts with inane crap on a daily basis. She found she didn't have a lot in common with them anymore (bored stay at home moms, and my wife has a career), so she shut it down.

Also, there's the privacy issue. I've already turned my soul over to Google :Devilish:, don't have another one to sell out on a different platform. :Laugh:
The options are available to totally block people.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOR THE MOST PART, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TALKING TO FOLKS THAT CANT CALL OR TEXT ME. IF I HAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK, IT MUST NOT BE THAT IMPORTANT ANYWAY. MOST ALL MY FREINDS ARE ON FB. THE ONE THING I HEAR MORE THAN ANYTHING FROM THEM; "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THAT MOTHER FUCKER SAID!". NO, AND I DONT CARE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
FOR THE MOST PART, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TALKING TO FOLKS THAT CANT CALL OR TEXT ME. IF I HAD TO FIND OUT ABOUT SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK, IT MUST NOT BE THAT IMPORTANT ANYWAY. MOST ALL MY FREINDS ARE ON FB. THE ONE THING I HEAR MORE THAN ANYTHING FROM THEM; "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THAT MOTHER FUCKER SAID!". NO, AND I DONT CARE.
… but you might "care" what such "great" FB posters as Greg and I have to say … LOL