Get rich, pay taxes: it's a patriotic duty - Mark Cuban

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHAT ARE THE ODDS GT? I WILL BET THAT HILLARY DOES NOT WIN 86% OF THE VOTES. HOW MUCH CAN I LAY? AND IN A PARLAY THAT TRUMP WINS MORE THAN 14% OF THE VOTE. LET ME KNOW.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The politicians write the laws and then criticize the people that obey them. If tax breaks are legal, but unpopular - rewrite the tax code (remove the breaks) or shut the heck up.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If Killary is elected, there will never be another election........period. I'm still skeptical of there being an election in November. And if there is an election in November, I doubt very much it will be legit. You can't deny the fact that she has stolen the nomination from Bernie Boy, and that the entire democratic primaries were rigged.
I'm not quite in agreement here. They'll let us keep "voting" in an attempt to appease the masses and prevent total upheaval/revolt.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND JUST CURIOUS, DONT SPORTS TEAMS, OWNERS AND PLAYERS GET TAX BREAKS FOR SIGNING, BUILDING AND PLAYING IN CERTAIN CITIES?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
AND JUST CURIOUS, DONT SPORTS TEAMS, OWNERS AND PLAYERS GET TAX BREAKS FOR SIGNING, BUILDING AND PLAYING IN CERTAIN CITIES?
I'm not sure about those "incentives", but most get at least a free building for their business at taxpayer expense... :Thumbsdown:

Good Times Good Times

WHAT ARE THE ODDS GT? I WILL BET THAT HILLARY DOES NOT WIN 86% OF THE VOTES. HOW MUCH CAN I LAY? AND IN A PARLAY THAT TRUMP WINS MORE THAN 14% OF THE VOTE. LET ME KNOW.
I didn't offer that bet. I'm taking Hillary to win so anyone that actually wants to bet Trump will win I'll lay odds......hit me up in PM if anyone wants action. I predict not many will.....even with odds.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I didn't offer that bet. I'm taking Hillary to win so anyone that actually wants to bet Trump will win I'll lay odds......hit me up in PM if anyone wants action. I predict not many will.....even with odds.
How can anyone in their right mind take that bet, knowing that she has already fucked over her primary opponent with vote rigging and super delegate payoffs? It's not even a secret that the rig will be in for the election in November.

MI2AZ

Well, someone out there is very confident of a Hillary Clinton victory this November. Time reports a 46-year-old woman just placed a $615,862 bet on Clinton to win the election. British bookmaker William Hill says it's the biggest bet ever placed on a US presidential election. William Hill is currently giving 4/11 odds on a Clinton victory, meaning the unidentified bettor stands to make a $224,000. But Elite Daily worries the history-making bet may have majorly jinxed Clinton. And then there's this: "As a result of taking this bet, a win for Donald Trump has now become the favored outcome for us in terms of our liabilities," Time quotes a William Hill spokesperson as saying.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Any argument that Donald Trump is unfit to be president because he allegedly failed to pay income taxes is off the mark.

IF Trump didn't pay taxes, it's because he did not owe any under the rules of the tax codes now in place. He is not a tax evader, because all of the evidence indicates that he followed the rules.

Trump has paid multi-millions in taxes, far in excess of the taxes paid by Bill and Hillary Clinton. He has paid payroll taxes on many thousands of employees, sales taxes, excise taxes, real estate taxes, and his many companies, partnerships and co-ventures also produce taxes.

The Donald not make the rules. Rather. he followed the rules made by those who worked in government, including Hillary Clinton. If average working people are taxed unfairly, it's because people in government have allowed it to happen.

Both Donald and Hillary have promised to take on the challenge of income tax inequality, and it's up to the voters to decide if either's claims are credible.