GTFO Letty (A Success Story)

Good Times Good Times

Some red meat for you guys! Grandma got exactly what she voted for!

https://apnews.com/49b5d7d3d6f945a2...AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

She voted for Trump. Now, a Missouri woman is overwhelmed with emotion after her daughter-in-law was deported, leaving behind a husband, child and life in America. "I'm ashamed." She just didn't think he would do it to HER! To others? Yeah, whatever!

"Many in the bar this night, including Steve’s parents, gave their vote to Trump. They liked his promise to bring jobs back to the U.S. and the vow to make trade with China fairer. And they supported him when he said criminal immigrants would be deported. They just didn’t consider Stegall one, even if she came to the country illegally.

“I’ve always been proud to be an American,” says Shirley Stegall, Steve’s mom. “But now I’m ashamed.”

Jerry Rosetti, sipping scotch and water near the box of letters to Stegall, doesn’t think she should have been targeted and calls the situation “a raw deal.” But he still supports the president and still thinks illegal immigration is wrong.

“I would trade places with her in a minute,” he says. “She shouldn’t be in Mexico. She should be right here, right now.”

The dichotomy angers Steve. When someone balances compassion for his wife with support for Trump, he’s confounded.

“He’s destroying American lives,” Steve says of the president. “How can you do this? How can you do this to your own American people?”

Because of this, the United States is now a safer and more perfect union. How can she be overwhelmed & ashamed??? This is literally exactly what she voted for. Trump told her what he'd do. Repeatedly. His rallies......the people he had working for him....the words out of his mouth. It was this.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The dichotomy angers Steve. When someone balances compassion for his wife with support for Trump, he’s confounded.

“He’s destroying American lives,” Steve says of the president. “How can you do this? How can you do this to your own American people?”
That's the thing... it's not happening to "American People". Well, I guess technically since everything here is considered "The Americas", but not to US CITIZENS.

It's a risk they take. If she was a legal US Citizen, she would not be deported. And those US Citizen lives that are being ruined? They knew the game. They chose to associate with and harbor/protect a person who was in the country illegally. They should be glad they are not being charged with a crime themselves for doing that.

What's that old parable about a guy who helped a snake and was surprised when the snake bite him? The snake's answer was "You knew I was a snake before you picked me up."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's the thing... it's not happening to "American People". Well, I guess technically since everything here is considered "The Americas", but not to US CITIZENS.

It's a risk they take. If she was a legal US Citizen, she would not be deported. And those US Citizen lives that are being ruined? They knew the game. They chose to associate with and harbor/protect a person who was in the country illegally. They should be glad they are not being charged with a crime themselves for doing that.

What's that old parable about a guy who helped a snake and was surprised when the snake bite him? The snake's answer was "You knew I was a snake before you picked me up."
↑↑↑ What HE said 100%. Had she been legal there would not have been an issue. I guess it kinda sux when you break the fucking law and get arrested.

Good Times Good Times

↑↑↑ What HE said 100%. Had she been legal there would not have been an issue. I guess it kinda sux when you break the fucking law and get arrested.
With regard to the mother-in-law/grandmother, how can she be overwhelmed & ashamed from having voted for Trump? This is literally exactly what she voted for. Trump told her what he'd do. Repeatedly. His rallies......the people he had working for him....the words out of his mouth. It was this.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
With regard to the mother-in-law/grandmother, how can she be overwhelmed & ashamed from having voted for Trump? This is literally exactly what she voted for. Trump told her what he'd do. Repeatedly. His rallies......the people he had working for him....the words out of his mouth. It was this.
Exactly. In fact, he's the only president I can remember who actually delivered on his promises. No bullshit, no surprises. Just results.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
True, GTGT. She should have known. Nobody's fault but hers if she couldn't put 2+2 together.

OR... She knew exactly what Trump would do and will not admit to her son that she never approved of the illegal immigrant daughter and voted for Trump praying she'd be taken away so her son would be free to find a more suitable wife. Oh, how The World Turns!

OR... She never voted for Trump (possibly didn't even vote!) and this is all just another phony news piece concocted by anti-trumpers in an attempt to keep the drama high and the shit thoroughly stirred.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
True, GTGT. She should have known. Nobody's fault but hers if she couldn't put 2+2 together.

OR... She knew exactly what Trump would do and will not admit to her son that she never approved of the illegal immigrant daughter and voted for Trump praying she'd be taken away so her son would be free to find a more suitable wife. Oh, how The World Turns!

OR... She never voted for Trump (possibly didn't even vote!) and this is all just another phony news piece concocted by anti-trumpers in an attempt to keep the drama high and the shit thoroughly stirred.
She's probably not used to a president keeping promises.