HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
In a Facebook group that includes many of my long-ago high-school classmates, I just posted the following:

I've made it to age 80

though many thought
I died in my early 20s!

That's because virtually all of my classmates thought I was the first in the class to die, and in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, I was listed on the In Memoriam page. However, I APPEARED IN PERSON for the 40th and 50th reunions!

In 1999, although thinking I was dead, classmate Ed Hall was making a routine check of all classmates on the computer, and he routinely checked on people named Bill Herald, and when he contacted me by e-mail, he asked me a question that only I would be able to answer correctly.

After determining that I actually was his long-thought-dead classmate, he informed me that the class was holding a 40th reunion in a few months, and when he told me the dates, I informed him that I already had a Las Vegas vacation booked for that time frame, and the reunion was only 23 miles away from Las Vegas -- in Boulder City, where we went to high school.

So although I was thought dead six decades ago, I'm thankfully still around at age 80.

[Actually, I can claim to be 39, because I was born in the same Waukegan, Ill., hospital as comedian Jack Benny, who always claimed to be 39.]

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
In a Facebook group that includes many of my long-ago high-school classmates, I just posted the following:

I've made it to age 80

though many thought
I died in my early 20s!

That's because virtually all of my classmates thought I was the first in the class to die, and in the 10th, 20th and 30th class reunion booklets, I was listed on the In Memoriam page. However, I APPEARED IN PERSON for the 40th and 50th reunions!

In 1999, although thinking I was dead, classmate Ed Hall was making a routine check of all classmates on the computer, and he routinely checked on people named Bill Herald, and when he contacted me by e-mail, he asked me a question that only I would be able to answer correctly.

After determining that I actually was his long-thought-dead classmate, he informed me that the class was holding a 40th reunion in a few months, and when he told me the dates, I informed him that I already had a Las Vegas vacation booked for that time frame, and the reunion was only 23 miles away from Las Vegas -- in Boulder City, where we went to high school.

So although I was thought dead six decades ago, I'm thankfully still around at age 80.

[Actually, I can claim to be 39, because I was born in the same Waukegan, Ill., hospital as comedian Jack Benny, who always claimed to be 39.]
But do you play violin??