Hats off!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
to our commander in chief for an extremely inspiring speech last night!! He looked and sounded presidential, had a very uplifting attitude, and a clear cut, decisive plan for the direction of this country. Great job!!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I read the transcript, it sounded pretty good. Big change for Trump, I read it overall to be a call for America to come together and look forward instead of remaining mired in squabbles / mistakes of the past.

The one thing that pissed me off was being reminded how much cash is wasted overseas while our own infrastructure goes to shit and many of our own people are struggling to survive.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Even CNN posted this morning that Trump had become the president last night.
Bullshit, I don't believe it! Are you sure you weren't reading an "Onion" article?

The only response I expect from the media is to claim Trump rallied all white people to put on their sheets, grab their ropes, pitchforks, and torches...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've been around a long time, and without a doubt, that speech ranks right up there among the greatest presidential speeches I've ever heard.

Reactions: JLS

born1

I've been around a long time, and without a doubt, that speech ranks right up there among the greatest presidential speeches I've ever heard.
I've been around a long time too, not great or bad, totally different. He sounded like a corporate cheerleader.

JLS

Like I said, the best since Reagan or JFK....Way Way better than anything that muslim obama ever did...

small m & o....lol