How can anyone ignore Trump's many great accomplishments?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
While impeachment having dominated the news headlines over the past several months, the Trump administration has managed numerous positive accomplishments, including ...

* JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS ... by reshaping the judiciary branch in his image, nominating an unprecedented number of federal judges, and the Senate has confirmed nearly 200 Trump-nominated judges.

* KILLING AL-BAGHDADI AND SOLEIMANI ... by green-lighting a U.S. Special Forces raid that led to the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, and a drone strike that killed Qasem Soleimani, a major general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps -- two of the world’s most-wanted terrorists.

* ‘PHASE ONE’ TRADE DEAL WITH CHINA ... The U.S. and China signed a “phase one” trade deal in early January, the result of pressure from tariffs and negotiations between the two countries. Trump made standing up to China one of the main components of his presidency, promising American farmers that he would work out a better deal for them. The “phase one” deal includes some tariff relief, more Chinese purchases of American agricultural goods, and further protections on intellectual property.

* SPACE FORCE ... Trump signed the 2020 National Defense Authorization Act into law Dec. 20, which formally created the U.S. Space Force. The Space Force became the 6th independent branch of the military, and was the first new military service to be created in more than 70 years. Along with NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine, Trump has redoubled American efforts to be the leader in space exploration and defense.

* USMCA TRADE DEAL ... The Democratic-controlled House overwhelmingly passed Trump’s U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) in mid-December, handing the president a major win on trade. USMCA, which was negotiated as a replacement for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), requires automobiles to be 75% manufactured in the U.S., provides more labor protections for Mexican workers, and adjusts the trade balances between the three countries.

* RECORD STOCK MARKET GAINS ... It has been banner times for the economy, with Trump presiding over record stock market gains. The Nasdaq topped 9,000 for the first time ever, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average topped 29,000.

* 'REMAIN IN MEXICO' PROGRAM ... Trump has implemented a number of new immigration policies since taking office to try to combat the national security and humanitarian crisis on the southern border, but arguably the most successful in the administration’s perspective has been the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program, also known as the “Remain in Mexico” policy. The MPP program requires asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed in the U.S., clearing some of the overcrowding from U.S. detention centers. In September, nearly 50,000 asylum seekers were held in Mexico under the program. Just 11 of those individuals ultimately qualified for asylum.

* HOSTAGE NEGOTIATIONS ... The Trump administration has negotiated the release of more American hostages, including Kevin King, 63, who was held in Afghanistan for three years, and American graduate student Xiyue Wang, who was held in Iran for three years. In Wang’s case, the administration claimed that they gave up little to Iran in exchange for his release.

* RECORD-LOW UNEMPLOYMENT ... The unemployment rate has dropped to 3.6%, the lowest rate on record since December 1969. Job gains also routinely outpaced economist predictions this year. For example, the U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs in November, while economists guessed just 187,000 jobs would be added. Black and Hispanic unemployment have been at their lowest levels since the U.S. started recording those categories. In September, the black unemployment rate hit 5.5% while the Hispanic unemployment rate hit 3.9%.

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Just like I tell the bashers; You don't have to like the man, but you can't deny his record!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The problem with Trump isn't what he's done or not done but how he acts. Oh...and the spending.
I find the president's demeanor extremely refreshing. There's no guessing WHO this man really is. Unlike all the other stuffed suits we've had, we KNOW who this guy is. We KNOW how he's going to respond and we KNOW he'll take no shit from anyone, anywhere, any time. He's not going to be purchased, as were all the others we've seen. He'll not be influenced unless the country has something to gain, and he doesn't BOW to other world leaders. No, I would not want him "acting" any other way.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I find the president's demeanor extremely refreshing. There's no guessing WHO this man really is. Unlike all the other stuffed suits we've had, we KNOW who this guy is. We KNOW how he's going to respond and we KNOW he'll take no shit from anyone, anywhere, any time. He's not going to be purchased, as were all the others we've seen. He'll not be influenced unless the country has something to gain, and he doesn't BOW to other world leaders. No, I would not want him "acting" any other way.
Dear Greg T:

I wouldn't want him any other way, either. In fact, I was for a President Trump in 2012, when he was thinking about the possibility of running. I was part of a "RunDonaldRun" movement that never had much impact because Donald decided to abandon the idea.

Scolai

Let's not forget negotiating an end to the Korean conflict and bringing those two leaders to the table to talk.