How's that $15.00/hr strike

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Wow,

Yeah, it was another one size fits all type of policy that they didn't think all of the way through.

It has it's place, but it needs to be fixed as well.
It's to the point now where a guy doesn't even own his own company anymore. When the government actually tells who to hire and when and how many, it's pretty bad. I'm hoping Trump will address this issue and allow everyone to hire the best people, regardless of race, color or religion. The point of being in business is to make money. Well, you make more money with good people.

livespive

Yeah, but if that were only true. I have seen way to many where that is not the case....

TO bad there can not be a purge in the way of thinking. See and the thing is, it just doesn't happen with race, once someone
gets up into power, they just start filling positions with friends. that is one reason why a lot of businesses fail, too many family and friends working for them.

If the mentality were purely business, then yes, but it's not.

It's to the point now where a guy doesn't even own his own company anymore. When the government actually tells who to hire and when and how many, it's pretty bad. I'm hoping Trump will address this issue and allow everyone to hire the best people, regardless of race, color or religion. The point of being in business is to make money. Well, you make more money with good people.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's right. And people who think it's cool to fill their businesses with friends and family, even if they are not qualified, should have their businesses fail. That's the stupidest thing ever. Maybe if they fail a couple of times they'll get the idea. Run the business as a business and not a social gathering.