Illegal migrants overrun properties in San Diego, testing the limits of immigration policies

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Residents in the vicinity of the US-Mexico border, near San Diego, have expressed their frustration over the nightly invasion of their properties by migrants.

They claim that these individuals not only trespass on their land but also cut down their trees for firewood and set up makeshift camps. The residents feel helpless as neither federal nor local authorities seem to be taking any action to alleviate the situation.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
When I visited a friend in Chula Vista in 1993

I asked why does everyone in your neighborhood have bars on their doors and windows?

Illegals will run right into your house. Doors, windows, you name it. I could see Mexico from his front yard. Back then you could hear automatic gunfire and helicopters flying over the house. Probably worse now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
When I visited a friend in Chula Vista in 1993

I asked why does everyone in your neighborhood have bars on their doors and windows?

Illegals will run right into your house. Doors, windows, you name it. I could see Mexico from his front yard. Back then you could hear automatic gunfire and helicopters flying over the house. Probably worse now.
Dear REVerse:

PROBABLY?