Isn't Trump amazing?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Even the liberals should think about getting aboard the Trump Train. After all ...

Trump has been in office less than a year, and HE HAS ALREADY FIXED "GLOBAL WARMING"

[Just consider the "cooling" that's in effect throughout the nation]

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah but he went to far the other way.....

You guys have snow in FL :Biggrin:

BTW do you have any?
Dear livespive:

Indeed, there was snow in Tallahassee, but that's in the Panhandle, quite a ways to the north of us. I've lived in Sarasota, on the west coast of Florida, for 51 years, and the total snow accumulation in that entire time: ZERO!

However, it is definitely A LOT COOLER than we're used to, with overnight lows dropping into the mid-30s and highs only in the upper 50s -- and there hasn't been a stretch of weather like that since 2010.

bbfreeburn

He is amazing. Based on what White House insiders are saying he seems to be at best semi-literate. He won't read anything (such as intelligence summaries, position papers, you name it), and listens to very few people.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
He is amazing. Based on what White House insiders are saying he seems to be at best semi-literate. He won't read anything (such as intelligence summaries, position papers, you name it), and listens to very few people.
I must be skeptical since the same people fawning over these revelations believe he conspired with the Russians to win the election - but in this supposed expose, Trump never wanted to be President. WTF? Why would he be colluding with the Russians to win an election he didn't want to win? :Confused::Confused::Confused:

I have no doubt he's an arrogant asshole. And we all know he reads the shit out of twitter! :Roflmao: I haven't read the book, but all the pieces joyfully plastered on the internet paint a picture of a man who can barely function as a human being and should be in a rest home with full time care. As such, it sounds like yet another drive-by hit piece, no different than all the others we've been constantly bombarded with for the last 18 months.

The author will make out like a bandit. He will sell millions of books, be heralded a Hero by the anti-Trumpers. Meanwhile, nobody will ask the important questions: WHAT allowed Trump to win in the first place? WHY would America put such a man in this position if power? And perhaps most importantly, what lessons can be learned from the failures of our representatives that would disenfranchise enough voters to do this?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I must be skeptical since the same people fawning over these revelations believe he conspired with the Russians to win the election - but in this supposed expose, Trump never wanted to be President. WTF? Why would he be colluding with the Russians to win an election he didn't want to win? :Confused::Confused::Confused:

I have no doubt he's an arrogant asshole. And we all know he reads the shit out of twitter! :Roflmao: I haven't read the book, but all the pieces joyfully plastered on the internet paint a picture of a man who can barely function as a human being and should be in a rest home with full time care. As such, it sounds like yet another drive-by hit piece, no different than all the others we've been constantly bombarded with for the last 18 months.

The author will make out like a bandit. He will sell millions of books, be heralded a Hero by the anti-Trumpers. Meanwhile, nobody will ask the important questions: WHAT allowed Trump to win in the first place? WHY would America put such a man in this position if power? And perhaps most importantly, what lessons can be learned from the failures of our representatives that would disenfranchise enough voters to do this?
Dear 9andaWiggle:

You make some valid and well-thought-out points.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The number of people one listens to is irrelevant. The quality of the small number is what's important. He's made an absolute fortune by surrounding himself with just the right people. And by the looks of what is happening in the economy and foreign relations today, he's doing what is necessary to take America to great heights.

bbfreeburn

Foreign relations? Surely you jest. To the world America is now a laughingstock. For example, Trump is considering not making a planned trip to Britain because most Brits don't want him to come. This is a great height?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK G ANSWERED THAT BB. ITS THE QUALITY OF THE SMALL NUMBER THAT DO WANT HIM THERE. AND I DONT CARE IF HE DOESNT MAKE BRITAINS HAPPY! THEY DONT HELP PAY MY BILLS NOR DO THEY CARE THAT AMERICA IS BECOMING GREAT AGAIN. THE WORLD IS ONLY LAUGHING AT OUR LIFETIME POLITICIANS FOR ALLOWING A REAL PERSON TO RUN OUR COUNTRY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Foreign relations? Surely you jest. To the world America is now a laughingstock. For example, Trump is considering not making a planned trip to Britain because most Brits don't want him to come. This is a great height?
He's doing what the others promised but failed to deliver. Most of all, he's not on a major apology tour. He's not being purchased, and foreign leaders are finding they now have someone they can't bully. Yup. THAT is what I call foreign relations. And don't forget all billions he's saving by making these people pay their "fair Share" (liberals favorite phrase).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

The Brits would welcome him with open arms if he were to convert to Islam. As for laughingstock, many foreign leaders had little respect for Barack Hussein Obama, although they liked (and took advantage of) his gullibility with regard to foreign policy.

livespive

Sorry to say it will probably be us. We are now starting to get all of the mess that the other countries have and it will only be a matter of time.

And watch, the first time another country needs our help we will be great again. I say fuckem you didn't want us then you don't get us now.

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

The Brits would welcome him with open arms if he were to convert to Islam. As for laughingstock, many foreign leaders had little respect for Barack Hussein Obama, although they liked (and took advantage of) his gullibility with regard to foreign policy.
You ;may have noticed, Obama is not president now. Trump is. And he IS a laughingstock.