It was fun while it lasted...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I enjoyed my 7 weeks of being a deadbeat, mooching off the government. Alas, the fun has come to an end. Back to work today. Back to being a responsible, productive member of society. *sigh* :Unsure:

:Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I enjoyed my 7 weeks of being a deadbeat, mooching off the government. Alas, the fun has come to an end. Back to work today. Back to being a responsible, productive member of society. *sigh* :Unsure:

:Roflmao:
Shit. Another one bites the dust.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I wear their 3xl. Typically though 2xl from higher end stores. They usually have 3xl in BCG here but not Nike or under armour.

45 waist 54 chest for me. 6'2. I'm actually lighter now than when I left high school and that was over 20 years ago. I still need to lose about 30 more lbs.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
6'3 290. YEAH, I GUESS. I NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 60LBS. BUT IM 64, SO PROLLY AINT HAPPEN'N. I WAS 220 IN MY BALL PLAYIN DAYS. BUT MUCH LIKE YESTERDAY, THATS WAY BEHIND ME.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm not as tall (5-11) or as heavy (235) as some of you, but I could obviously be a member of the Big Boys Club.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I guess I'm the humpty dumpty of the bunch. Since my back surgery I'm down to 5'7" and weigh 240

Djarum300

Addicted Member
bbfreeburn, you are might height with a a few less lbs. I was down to 280 end of last summer, but I've been holding at 285 for about 6 months.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
5'5". SHEEP ARE STARTING TO MAKE SENSE NOW. :Whistling::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:
I imagine it's a lot easier than being 6' 3" and trying to make it work. I mean, when you've got the oversize workboots and velcro mittens on, and the ewe is in position, what do you do to get yer damn knees out of the way? o_O:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: