It's long past time to forget Trump's tax returns

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's long past time for liberals and protesters to forget about Donald John Trump's tax returns. Such tax information is meaningless when considering a person for the job as president of the United States.

When Barack Hussein Obama first ran for the White House, there was almost no vetting of the candidate by the lamestream media, and any tax information would be virtually insignificant. On the contrary, the media made little or no effort to check into information about Obama's past. There was no significant information about his classmates, friends and education records, including what he learned as a Muslim student in Indonesia.

Compare that vague, uinvetted background to that of President Trump. No one needs to review his tax returns to know who he is and what he has done. Trump's background in school and business is part of the reason for his election because the “transforming of America” by Obama left the country in worseshape, whereas already Trump has made strides toward “making America great again.”

It’s the Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton type of Democrats who are stirring the pot, and to what end? Protesters should review Trump's past and search out the true facts, and not the biased "fake news" perpetrated by the lamestream media.

As for the protesters who recently "demanded” to see Trump’s tax returns, those legions could instead have spent their time doing something positive by reading out and attempting to make America a better place.

Seriously, what specific information would appear in Trump's tax returns that has any relevance to his presidency? There are few tax returns more damning than those of the Clintons, and there doesn't seem to be a serious push to check into the Clinton Foundation scam and the associated widespread influence peddling.

Forget Trump’s taxes. He always pays them.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Could we just once focus on Jesse Jackson's taxes? Or maybe Al Sharpton's taxes? Oh, yeah....WHAT taxes??????

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Not the point. What folks are interested in is the SOURCE of his income. Seems as if at least some of his associates were paid by the Russians ---- inquiring minds want to know........
Nobody cared about Hitlery's Russian income after the uranium deal. Nobody asked for her tax returns. Why do the laws only apply to SOME?

REVerse °

Addicted Member

REVerse °

Addicted Member
"Accusing Julian Assange and WikiLeaks of working for Russia or Trump is not only irresponsible, but also ignores the fact millions of Americans want to learn about corruption within their political system. WikiLeaks has thus far contributed greatly to American democracy by balancing out a press enjoying lavish dinners at John Podesta’s house. Even more troubling is NBC’s Chuck Todd hosting a dinner for John Podesta. Between the Washington Post and New York Times sending the Clinton campaign articles to edit, America needs Julian Assange and WikiLeaks more than ever."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not the point. What folks are interested in is the SOURCE of his income. Seems as if at least some of his associates were paid by the Russians ---- inquiring minds want to know........
Dear bbfreeburn:

When you say it SEEMS, that's just speculation. Did you ever notice (or care) about anything that SEEMED improper with regard to Hillary Rodham Clinton or Barack Hussein Obama?

bbfreeburn

Actually, AW, it has passed the seems stage. We know now that Mr. "Lock her up" received thousands of dollars from both the Turks and the Russians.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Actually, AW, it has passed the seems stage. We know now that Mr. "Lock her up" received thousands of dollars from both the Turks and the Russians.
We also know that Hitlery Clitless received millions after her uranium deal. Did anyone care?

bbfreeburn

No, I'm not blaming Trump.
What I would like to know about Flynn is, why, after being warned NOT to accept money from foreign governments in 2014, did he do so?

What I'd like to see on Trump's tax return is the source of his income. Did he make money overseas? Was he ever paid for anything by a foreign government? The fact that he won't address this issue violates an old principal. If a person acts as though they had something to hide it is quite possible that they have something to hide. Does Trump? In all likelihood no, but he's not helping himself by his actions here.

Robadat

No, I'm not blaming Trump.
What I would like to know about Flynn is, why, after being warned NOT to accept money from foreign governments in 2014, did he do so?
That is a good question that Flynn should truthfully answer. My guess is he probably thought at the time that he wouldn't ever get back into government service so it didn't matter.
What I'd like to see on Trump's tax return is the source of his income. Did he make money overseas? Was he ever paid for anything by a foreign government? The fact that he won't address this issue violates an old principal. If a person acts as though they had something to hide it is quite possible that they have something to hide. Does Trump? In all likelihood no, but he's not helping himself by his actions here.
I guess the very same could be said about our former President concerning his BC, school records, etc. Didn't seem to hurt his standing with his voters or the party.

As far as Trump's tax returns go, I doubt that 99.9% of the people would understand what was in them. All he'd get is grief over them from his opponents and the MSM. We all know he makes boatloads of money from all his different business ventures, many of which are international in nature. Of course, he's done business dealings with many governments and received payment for services provided to them. The question is and will never be honestly reported on by MSM is did he receive payments from any foreign governments above and beyond the value of services his various businesses provided to them?