Judge Jeanine: One system of justice for Americans, another for Hillary

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Judge Jeanine Pirro's opening statement demonstrates how there is one "system of justice" for average Americans and another "system of justice" for Hillary Clinton ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS WHILE SHE IS IN OFFICE? ARE WE PREPARED FOR HER VP TO TAKE OVER?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AND WHAT IF THAT HAPPENS WHILE SHE IS IN OFFICE? ARE WE PREPARED FOR HER VP TO TAKE OVER?
Dear WAMO:

There's
no way that could happen. She already has the FBI director in her pocket, and if she is elected, do you think she'd have any worries that her attorney general would bring charges against her?

She's broken so many laws already, and she remains untouched. Why would/could anything change if she becomes president?

Robadat

Dear WAMO:

There's
no way that could happen. She already has the FBI director in her pocket, and if she is elected, do you think she'd have any worries that her attorney general would bring charges against her?

She's broken so many laws already, and she remains untouched. Why would/could anything change if she becomes president?
You do know that the Attorney General would not be the one to bring charges if she becomes President, right? It would then become an impeachment procedure that is initiated in the House. My guess is that if it were to happen, Trey Gowdy would act as the prosecutor in the Senate hearing. He would not use Comey as any type of witness, he would call on the FBI agents who actually worked the case.
This is all moot because in order to impeach it has to be 2/3 vote, or 67 Senators voting for removal. We all know that not one dem in the Senate would ever vote to remove her no matter how damning the evidence against her is, so she would not be convicted in the Senate. The House Repubs know this and that is why they would not even gets the votes to initiate an Impeachment against her...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You do know that the Attorney General would not be the one to bring charges if she becomes President, right? It would then become an impeachment procedure that is initiated in the House. My guess is that if it were to happen, Trey Gowdy would act as the prosecutor in the Senate hearing. He would not use Comey as any type of witness, he would call on the FBI agents who actually worked the case.
This is all moot because in order to impeach it has to be 2/3 vote, or 67 Senators voting for removal. We all know that not one dem in the Senate would ever vote to remove her no matter how damning the evidence against her is, so she would not be convicted in the Senate. The House Repubs know this and that is why they would not even gets the votes to initiate an Impeachment against her...
Dear Robadat:

True enough, but I didn't mention "impeachment" in my post for the reasons you so adroitly outlined.