Just wondering...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Since I have thought about it overnight I have decided to comply with the mask mandates. After all I want to be a great Patriot and American and definitely don’t want to be selfish. So if it saves lives I’ll do it. But I need guidance from the experts on here since I am obviously clueless. Please help.
QUESTION(s):
1) After shopping at the local grocery store, do we leave the masks on once we leave or does the virus just stay in the stores?
- If we leave it on, then for how long?
- How many miles can I drive before it is safe to remove the mask?
2) What about my fingers, arms, legs, head, neck and toes? Should I disinfect them BEFORE or AFTER I remove my mask? After all they were exposed at the store.
3) When we arrive home from the grocery store do we disinfect the goods and bags BEFORE we bring them inside or AFTER?
- Do I put the mask back on?
4) Once we have the goods inside do we disinfect the entire car or just the trunk?
5) Do we need to disinfect our counter tops, pantries, refrigerator, entire kitchen, the dogs (they always sniff the bags) doors we touched, the garage, driveway and street?
6) What should we do about the food and goods purchased? Do we need to disinfect all these items as well? After all they were in the grocery store exposed to all these nasty liberal viruses.
7) What should I do with my homemade fancy cloth mask? Do I burn it? It was also exposed to the nasty liberal virus at the store?
8)What about the clothes I wore to the store? Is disinfecting them ok? Do I disinfect them in the grocery store parking lot or in my garage?
9) What about my eyes? Are there special eye drops I need to take? Where do I get those?
10) After consuming the goods from the store do I need a biohazard bag for the waste? (Both trash and poop)
11) Is the juice and milk I bought safe to drink or should i disinfect it first?
12) Is there a specific shampoo to use if I get a hair cut to disinfect my hair?
13) My meds...what about my meds? Are they safe to orally consume or should I disinfect them too?
14) If I shop at a hardware store should I disinfect each screw, nut and bolt BEFORE or AFTER I put them in my project?
15) I want to paint my room but I am not sure if I should disinfect the paint BEFORE or AFTER I apply it to the walls.
16) What if I forgot to follow any of the above do I call the fire department, CDC or a PSYCHIATRIST!!?? ~:<{()>

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST WAIT G. IN A FEW WEEKS, GOGGLES OR FACE SHIELD WILL BE MANDATORY. ITS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT UP.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY G. GUESS THAT DIDNT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. THE BAD NEWS IS, THERE ARE NO EXPERTS IN HERE. NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST MASKS. NOT 1 PERSON IN HERE IS AN EXPERT ON THAT. THERE ISNT ANYBODY IN HERE THATS AN EXPERT FOR ASWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. NO EXPERT IN HERE TO GIVE EXPERT ADVICE ON YOUR QUESTIONS, NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST. JUST TO BE CLEAR, THERE ARE NO EXPERTS IN HERE THAT CAN GIVE AN EXPERT OPINION ON YOUR QUESTIONS ASKING FOR AN EXPERT OPINION FROM SOMEONE IN HERE. SORRY IF THATS A LITTLE VAGUE G, BUT NO EXPERTS IN HERE. NONE...IN HERE...NADA.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I ALSO DO NOT THINK YOU ARE CLUELESS G. COME ON, YOUR A SMART GUY. BUT AS FAR AS MASKS GO, ON THE ABOVE TOPIC, YOU ARE NO EXPERT.

bbfreeburn

1) ware the mask when in close proximity to others that may infect you or whom you might infect
2). We have groceries delivered
Anything perishable we disinfect before storing, the rest sits in sunshine for 24 to 36 hours then is stored
3) you can stuff the rest of your snide comments where the sun don’t shine

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Several reports have suggested that they only found dna of the virus itself on surfaces. They also don't have any information on UV light. We wipe down plastic metal containers from the store.

The CDC still says the predominant way for the virus to spread is through the air.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
LOL.. I go about my normal life. I don't know about anybody else, and don't rightly give a shit. If somebody feels they need a mask, I hope there's works cuz I ain't wearing one

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SORRY G. GUESS THAT DIDNT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. THE BAD NEWS IS, THERE ARE NO EXPERTS IN HERE. NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST MASKS. NOT 1 PERSON IN HERE IS AN EXPERT ON THAT. THERE ISNT ANYBODY IN HERE THATS AN EXPERT FOR ASWERING YOUR QUESTIONS. NO EXPERT IN HERE TO GIVE EXPERT ADVICE ON YOUR QUESTIONS, NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST. JUST TO BE CLEAR, THERE ARE NO EXPERTS IN HERE THAT CAN GIVE AN EXPERT OPINION ON YOUR QUESTIONS ASKING FOR AN EXPERT OPINION FROM SOMEONE IN HERE. SORRY IF THATS A LITTLE VAGUE G, BUT NO EXPERTS IN HERE. NONE...IN HERE...NADA.
Dear Good Buddy:

Yes ... but many times, it seems as if you think that President Trump should (and must) be an "expert" and you pin blame on him for not being one.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WTF DOES SOMEONE IN HERE BEING AN EXPERT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HERE BEING ONE? BUT, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN HERE WHO CONTINUALLY SAY TRUMP IS AN EXPERT. THEN THOSE SAME 2 PEOPLE GIVE HIM UNDESERVED CREDIT. SO, IF HE GETS CREDIT, HE GETS BLAME. GET OVER YOURSELF SIR. YOU ARE NOT THAT SMART!!! PLEASE MOVE ON GOOD BUDDY!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WTF DOES SOMEONE IN HERE BEING AN EXPERT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HERE BEING ONE? BUT, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN HERE WHO CONTINUALLY SAY TRUMP IS AN EXPERT. THEN THOSE SAME 2 PEOPLE GIVE HIM UNDESERVED CREDIT. SO, IF HE GETS CREDIT, HE GETS BLAME. GET OVER YOURSELF SIR. YOU ARE NOT THAT SMART!!! PLEASE MOVE ON GOOD BUDDY!
Dear Good Buddy:

Regardless of what you say, and regardless of whether you agree with my opinions, I AM EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT, and I will remain so, no matter how often you indicate otherwise!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY AW, I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES. NOT ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE A LIST. MOVE ON GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
SORRY AW, I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES. NOT ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE A LIST. MOVE ON GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

I hope you're having a good work day, and I'd be interested in reading your "list" at your earliest convenience.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ACTUALLY HAD A GREAT DAY, THANX AW.

OK, HERE YA GO WITH THE SPECIFIC WAYS AW:

ALL OF THEM!!! WHHOOOO. WASNT SURE I COULD GET THRU THAT IN ONE SITTING. :cool:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT! JUST FOR GRINS, AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME, I TOOK ONE OF THE MASKS I USE AND DID A TEST OF MY OWN. IT IS NOT A HIGH DOLLAR MASK AT ALL. WALLGREENS PACK OF 25 FOR 20 BUCKS. I HELD IT UNDER RUNNING WATER FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS, NO DRIP. TOOK SAME MASK TO BATHROOM AND BLEW THRU IT WAY HARDER THAN COUGH OR SNEEZE AT THE MIRROR, NO DROPLETS ON THE MIRROR. OK, MAYBE THEY ARE TO SMALL. SAME MASK, BLEW HARDER THAN COUGH OR SNEEZE ON WHITE PIECE OF COPY PAPER. GUESS WHAT, NO DROPLETS. BOTH TESTS WITHIN 2" OF MIRROR AND PAPER. AND THE MASK WAS WET, NOT MOIST. SO, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WEAR A MASK, UP TO YOU. IF YOU WISH TO SPREAD SOMETHING TO OTHERS THAT COULD KILL THEM, WELL, WE KNOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. TEST FINDINGS: LIKE TRYING TO DRIVE AN 18 WHEELER THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE. THAT IS ALL, CARRY ON.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT! JUST FOR GRINS, AND AFTER ALL THIS TIME, I TOOK ONE OF THE MASKS I USE AND DID A TEST OF MY OWN. IT IS NOT A HIGH DOLLAR MASK AT ALL. WALLGREENS PACK OF 25 FOR 20 BUCKS. I HELD IT UNDER RUNNING WATER FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS, NO DRIP. TOOK SAME MASK TO BATHROOM AND BLEW THRU IT WAY HARDER THAN COUGH OR SNEEZE AT THE MIRROR, NO DROPLETS ON THE MIRROR. OK, MAYBE THEY ARE TO SMALL. SAME MASK, BLEW HARDER THAN COUGH OR SNEEZE ON WHITE PIECE OF COPY PAPER. GUESS WHAT, NO DROPLETS. BOTH TESTS WITHIN 2" OF MIRROR AND PAPER. AND THE MASK WAS WET, NOT MOIST. SO, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WEAR A MASK, UP TO YOU. IF YOU WISH TO SPREAD SOMETHING TO OTHERS THAT COULD KILL THEM, WELL, WE KNOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. TEST FINDINGS: LIKE TRYING TO DRIVE AN 18 WHEELER THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE. THAT IS ALL, CARRY ON.
Perfect. If they work that well I dont need one.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEY ONLY WORK THAT WELL IF YOU WEAR ONE. BUT IF YOU STAY AT HOME, AS YOU SHOULD TO HELP OUT YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS, WONT NEED ONE AT ALL! IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WEAR ONE...WELL, YOU KNOW THE REST. CARRY ON MASKLESS BUDDY.