Killary is Right

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's all about temperament, isn't it?

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

bbfreeburn

I take it that this is your excuse for Trump's discussion of women on the 2005 tape? Or do you condone his language?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I take it that this is your excuse for Trump's discussion of women on the 2005 tape? Or do you condone his language?
Neither. I just think it's HILARIOUS that Killary's camp makes a YUUUUUGE deal out of a Trump private conversation with his buddies, who actually hurt no one BTW, and her treatment of those paid big money to protect and assist her goes unnoticed. Face it, we've all talked about a little pussy when bullshitting with friends. Have we treated our help the way she did? I think it's more of a "HEY, POT!!!!" situation. Only much much worse.

Edit: Don't forget what her husband did. He's a fucking rapist/abuser. But that's okay because he's a clinton.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND AT THE TIME, TRUMP HAD NO POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS, HILLARY DID. AND G IS RIGHT, WHEN WE ARE AROUND OUR BUDS, ALL OF US SAY THINGS WE WOULD NOT WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HEAR. ALL OF US!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Edit: Don't forget what her husband did. He's a fucking rapist/abuser. But that's okay because he's a clinton.
... and don't forget her laughing about how, as an attorney, she successfully defended a 41-year-old pedophile who brutally raped a 12-year-old girl, even though Hillary believed that the perpetrator was guilty.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I've heard (admittedly, from a friend of a friend of a friend who knew a guy in clitons security detail) that chelsea is much worse than her mother.

Class acts all the way aound these clitons are. :rolleyes:

MI2AZ

You don't hear a lot about Trump. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with all the non-disclosure agreements everyone who works for him has to sign.

MI2AZ

Okay, I know you don't want to see this, but some of those quotes which came from a viral email circulating on the internet back around 2007, can't be confirmed as they were heresay or just outright fabrications.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

One example, #4 in the OP:

In 1997, David Brock, author of the American Spectator "Troopergate" article cited above, wrote of Aldrich's book:

In his best-selling exposé on the Clinton White House, Aldrich reported as fact a wild rumor about Bill Clinton sneaking out of the White House to a Marriott hotel to meet women for trysts. Because Aldrich had been assigned to the White House during the first two years of the Clinton presidency, I had asked him about this piece of gossip, which I'd heard while I was digging for damaging material for my own book. He told me then that he knew nothing about the rumor. [After Unlimited Access was published,] I called Aldrich, who verified that I, in fact, was the sole source for his supposed scoop.

My public comments, other glaring holes in the book, and Aldrich's loopy tales of X-rated ornaments on the White House Christmas tree led the mainstream press to deep-six Unlimited Access. But as someone who tries hard to practice credible journalism from a conservative perspective, I was outraged when conservative outlets ... let Aldrich brazen it out and perpetrated a hoax on the public by celebrating Unlimited Access as legitimate and well-researched.

MI2AZ

Dear MI2AZ:

I NEVER check sites such as Snopes. I do my own fact-checking.
Fact-checking - joeforamerica was the source for one of your topics. worldnewsdailyreport was another - the one that you deleted after I pointed out it was a total fabrication so probably no one else here saw it.

I am not an expert on fact-checking, but since everyone here has a problem with snopes (which one of the other fact-checking sites said was an unbiased site), what fact-checking or myth-busting sites are acceptable?

What I find interesting is this: I went to a far-left website that had a list of the right wing sites. Then I went to a far right website and found a list of the left wing sites. BOTH had politico listed. Now, it can't be both. That is one of the sites that I have used as a reference in the past.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/2/2/1274385/-A-List-of-Political-News-Sources-Left-to-Right

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/the-50-most-popular-liberal-websites/

So I am thinking that this kind of backs up my thinking on snopes. The left think it is right wing and the right thinks it is left wing (and again, I am a Centrist, so I see good points from both sides along with bad points on each side). I really wanted to find snopes listed on those sites but it wasn't so I couldn't prove that. Instead I found politico was that way.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fact-checking - joeforamerica was the source for one of your topics. worldnewsdailyreport was another - the one that you deleted after I pointed out it was a total fabrication so probably no one else here saw it.
Dear MI2AZ:

Snopes, Politifact, Factcheck and Snopes are fact-checking sites ... but joeforamerica and worldnetdaily are not.