KKK TV Show Cancelled

MI2AZ

A&E canceled its controversial new documentary about the KKK on Saturday—just a week after it was announced, the Hollywood Reporter reports. But what a week it was. People were concerned the show, originally titled Generation KKK, would give the hate group a spotlight and normalize them. According to USA Today, rights group Color of Change started a petition to get the show canceled. A&E then brought Color of Change—as well as the Anti-Defamation League—on board. The network renamed the show Escaping the KKK on Friday, hoping to clarify that it was actually about people who help KKK members leave the group.

But viewers will never get a chance to judge the show for themselves, and apparently not because of the controversy. A&E canceled Escaping the KKK after learning that producers on it paid some of its subjects to get access. "While we stand behind the intent of the series and the seriousness of the content, these payments are a direct violation of A&E’s policies and practices for a documentary," the Reporter quotes the network as stating. A&E says it doesn't believe any payments were made to the KKK itself. Escaping the KKK had been set to premiere next month.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
One would think that any network would be proud to air such a show, since the KKK is a product of their beloved left wing democrat party.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But to do that would let the truth come out.
This is true. I keep wondering WHY we can't be allowing ALL the turh to come out. Even when I was a young lad in elementary school the history books were all wrong. Today i look at some of my grandkids' history work and cannot believe what I am reading. WTF is so wrong with teaching kids the truth about humans and earth?

livespive

Because you would have to go allll the way back to the beginning, and I think when that happens you thought this election with Trump was crazy with people being fed up with the establishment, just wait until we find out that EVERYTHING has been a lie. They tease you with documentaries on religion and what happens if certain truths come out, and aliens and what happens if truths come out. Now just imagine when it comes out that the good guys are the bad guys and vice versa. Like you said Greg research the origin of the KKK, the origin or the NRA, and it's not what you see in the books.

This is true. I keep wondering WHY we can't be allowing ALL the turh to come out. Even when I was a young lad in elementary school the history books were all wrong. Today i look at some of my grandkids' history work and cannot believe what I am reading. WTF is so wrong with teaching kids the truth about humans and earth?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Because you would have to go allll the way back to the beginning, and I think when that happens you thought this election with Trump was crazy with people being fed up with the establishment, just wait until we find out that EVERYTHING has been a lie. They tease you with documentaries on religion and what happens if certain truths come out, and aliens and what happens if truths come out. Now just imagine when it comes out that the good guys are the bad guys and vice versa. Like you said Greg research the origin of the KKK, the origin or the NRA, and it's not what you see in the books.
It's coming to a head in the near future, tho. The Vatican has already admitted to having alien contact and proof of contact and books written hundreds of years ago. They also claim to know the whys and hows, and have proof of alien encounters.

MI2AZ

I remember this - NRA motto:
“Firearms Safety Education, Marksmanship Training, Shooting for Recreation”

livespive

That's right, and it is not going to be good when it happens.......

I would love to see the truth, hear the truth, but I am not looking forward to the reactions of those that cannot handle it.

It's coming to a head in the near future, tho. The Vatican has already admitted to having alien contact and proof of contact and books written hundreds of years ago. They also claim to know the whys and hows, and have proof of alien encounters.