Last day of arguments

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WELL, I WAS WRONG AW. LOOKS LIKE YOU DID MAKE IT TO SECOND GRADE. THAT LAST STATEMENT PROVES IT. THANX AGAIN AW
Dear WAMO:

I must have fooled some people along the way. After all, by the time I was age 22, I had already worked for the largest newspaper in three different states, and I had already had bylined items in the Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald and Tampa Times. And I must have had knowledge on many subjects, because at one time or another, I wrote newspaper editorials, plus columns on such subjects as religion, real estate, arts, music, travel, bowling and TV sports. And I earned a degree from Vanderbilt University, majoring in history.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DIDNT YOU MEAN IF "THERE IS A CASE IF A CHART IS FILED"? IF NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVED, WHY HAS TRUMP ASSEMBLED THE MOST EXPENSIVE TEAM IN IMPEACHMNT HISTORY?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF YOUR IQ IS AS YOU STATE, IT MUST HAVE BEEN EASY TO FOOL ALOT OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY. I MEAN, LOOK AT YOUR RESUME. ALOT OF FOLKS SETTLED FOR YOUR BS. THANX AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR BRILLIANCE AW

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IM GLAD YOU HAD A STUPIDENDOUS TIME IN FIRST GRADEE AW. SORRY TO SEE THA LAST 70 YEARS HAVNNT GONE SO GUUD. THANX AGAIN AW
Dear WAMO:

On the contrary, things have gone quite well. I could explain in detail, but it would take too long, and you might not be inclined to believe it, anyway. At any rate, I hope everything is going well with you, and kindest personal regards.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DIDNT YOU MEAN IF "THERE IS A CASE IF A CHART IS FILED"? IF NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVED, WHY HAS TRUMP ASSEMBLED THE MOST EXPENSIVE TEAM IN IMPEACHMNT HISTORY?
ANSWER: To counteract THE BIGGEST POLITICAL SCAM in U.S. history!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
IF YOUR IQ IS AS YOU STATE, IT MUST HAVE BEEN EASY TO FOOL ALOT OF PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY. I MEAN, LOOK AT YOUR RESUME. ALOT OF FOLKS SETTLED FOR YOUR BS. THANX AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR BRILLIANCE AW
Dear WAMO:

Thanks for your comments. Would you like me to post some of my job performance evaluations and see what my superiors had to say about my work over the years?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO THANX AW. IM SURE THEIR IQ WAS WAY LOWER AND THEY WERE EASILY FOOLED. OBVIOUSLY. BUT THANX AW :Thumbsup:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND PROVE HIS INNOCENTS!!!!!!!
Dear WAMO:

I've already stated that NO CRIME IS ALLEGED in the impeachment allegations ... but Trump needs a team of lawyers to ensure that the Senate "jury" is well aware of that -- as if they don't already realize that there is not an impeachable charge as issue.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CLICK DAMN CLICK CLICK BUTTON CLICK AINT CLICK CLICK CLICK WORKING CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK