Let's discuss something non-political

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Interesting, because I've never thought about it. Perhaps man wouldn't need to wipe if it weren't for our modern diet?

Or... we need to wipe because we're not flexible enough to lick our own butts like a cat?

Do apes, chimps, monkeys wipe?

livespive

I think dogs do. They say they are doing something to some glad, but my dog does it just about every time they take a dump.

livespive

Yeah, I think they are west coast.

I have seen them in a few movies, and heard some people talk about them.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I looked online, looks like heavy presence in Cali, and some in Nevada, Utah, and I think Colorado. I looked earlier, just remember a lot of Cali locations.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD TO CHANGE A BABIES DIAPER, THAT WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION.
AND NOW IM WONDERING HOW THIS THREAD WENT FROM ASS WIPING TO FATBURGER!?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Back to the original question. Perhaps the answer is that human beings have "butt cheeks" that rub against each other.

livespive

Because he said something other than politics, he didn't say just one thing :p:p:p

IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD TO CHANGE A BABIES DIAPER, THAT WOULD HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION.

bbfreeburn

When my friend Bobby had their first child he related to me his experience changing the first diaper. I quote, "That shit is GREEN!"