Matt Lauer

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Is a fucking dirtbag, too!!! I'm seeing a pattern. It would seem to be the anti-Trump folks that end up being the sicko sex criminals.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Looks to me like everyone is a sexual predator. Not sure about other states, but I've read about more HS teachers engaging students for sex down here than I remember hearing about elsewhere - and these are Women on boys, not the stereotypical male abusing little girls.

radioactive

Looks to me like everyone is a sexual predator. Not sure about other states, but I've read about more HS teachers engaging students for sex down here than I remember hearing about elsewhere - and these are Women on boys, not the stereotypical male abusing little girls.
I can only remember one female teacher from HS that I would have done. And in a frickin heartbeat if she had only asked!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I can only remember one female teacher from HS that I would have done. And in a frickin heartbeat if she had only asked!
There were 0 in my HS. Although 2 or 3 of them somehow squeezed out a hot daughter here and there. I tried, but never scored any of the teacher's daughters. :Frown:

The ag teacher though... I nailed ALL of his sheep, multiple times! I don't think he ever found out who was breaking into his barn. :cool:

Good Times Good Times

... but who plays partisan politics more than the Democrats?
Bill Herald plays partisan politics more than anyone or any party on God's Earth. He's all about low cheap shots and snarky comments that make no point. This forum would be better off if he didn't exist and/or Greg axed him (won't happen but WOULD be better).

You're literally the worst poster ever and everyone here knows it and would back me up on that, even those who vehemently disagree with me politically.

You add nothing of substance other than birthday wishes to people that are 95 years old.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Bill Herald plays partisan politics more than anyone or any party on God's Earth. He's all about low cheap shots and snarky comments that make no point. This forum would be better off if he didn't exist and/or Greg axed him (won't happen but WOULD be better).

You're literally the worst poster ever and everyone here knows it and would back me up on that, even those who vehemently disagree with me politically.

You add nothing of substance other than birthday wishes to people that are 95 years old.
Dear GTGT:

I have posted MANY "mini-editorials" in this forum, and they DON'T contain "snarky comments" but they are ALWAYS fact-based. But regardless of your comments, thanks for paying attention to my posts. It's much appreciated. Have a good day.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear GTGT:

By the way, if you pay attention to my posts, I NEVER criticize other forum posters in the manner in which you criticize me on a number of occasions.

livespive

So in your eyes he gets a pass because of the party that he is in now???

I don't give a fuck about what party you are in, these "people" are doing terrible things because they are in power.....

Once again, the have got's, versus the have not's.

... but even IF Moore did all those things nearly 40 years ago, HE WAS A DEMOCRAT at the time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member

Dear Good Times Good Times:

In response ...

* You may not agree with many (most, or all) of my political positions, but in actuality, I refrain from "low cheap shots" more than most posters, in this and other forums. The farthest I normally go is references to "Crooked Hillary, "the lamestream media" or the use of Barack Obama's middle name, and many posters go much father than that. You are welcome to your opinions of me, but to indicate that I play "partisan politics more than anyone on God's earth" is quite a stretch.

* You also have the right to consider me or my posts in any manner you so choose, but to imply that I'm worse than all of the posters (or former posters) on ballreviews.com, for example, is almost laughable. For instance, when it comes to personal insults and attacks (and demeaning comments toward other posters), I'm "minor league" at best. And to also imply that you, in essence, speak for all other forum members in an opinion that I'm "the worst poster ever" is likewise laughable.

* Although a case could be made that it's "nothing of substance", I sincerely wish you the best for the weekend and beyond. Kind personal regards.