Michelle Obama totally confused by simple wedding question

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Former First Lady Michelle Obama is totally confused when asked about how many years "she" has been married to Barack Hussein Obama. Watch this short video and see how she handles what should be an easy question ...

livespive

There are plenty of people that don't know that one......

That's what the dog house is for :)
but I will say it is usually the husband that is in it :)

Hell for the first few years my wife was quizzing me because we got married on the 23rd
and my best friend's birthday is on the 22nd, and I was getting them confused.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There are plenty of people that don't know that one......
... but wouldn't you think a marriage partner could make a more-educated guess than "twenty-something" and "more than a decade" (in the same statement, no less)? And there was an implication that the children would know the date better than Michelle did.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but wouldn't you think a marriage partner could make a more-educated guess than "twenty-something" and "more than a decade" (in the same statement, no less)? And there was an implication that the children would know the date better than Michelle did.
Because the kids were rented and were probably briefed better than Michael.

livespive

No,

I have heard worse.

To quote JLS, you must be from Mayberry?
Everyone keeps dates in their phones now, they suffer from CRS Syndrome.

Now if she gets tripped up on where the wedding was, or the kids birthdays I might ride this train.
But this is a common mistake that plenty people make so I can't buy into it (just yet).

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No,

I have heard worse.

To quote JLS, you must be from Mayberry?
Everyone keeps dates in their phones now, they suffer from CRS Syndrome.
Dear livespive:

So, might that be Barack Hussein Obama's excuse for stating how many of the "57 STATES" he has visited in the U.S.?

livespive

Apples and oranges........

This question is one of those questions that could be on the Newly Wed Game, because you know someone is going to mess it up.

Dear livespive:

So, might that be Barack Hussein Obama's excuse for stating how many of the "57 STATES" he has visited in the U.S.?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear livespive:

Do you believe that the person now known as Michelle Obama was born a boy or a girl? And are you quite confident of your answer?

livespive

I thought the question for debate was how long they were married, if they were married?

I could care less if it was a man or a woman, the first question would still remain.....

How long have they been married, if they really are.......

But I will tell you this, if she did get work done old Bruce Jenner should have went there :)

Dear livespive:

Do you believe that the person now known as Michelle Obama was born a boy or a girl? And are you quite confident of your answer?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear livespive:

If hypothetically, you were asked if you would rather go to bed with Michelle or Melania, is it likely you'd choose Michelle (so that you wouldn't be accused of being racist)?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear livespive:

If hypothetically, you were asked if you would rather go to bed with Michelle or Melania, is it likely you'd choose Michelle (so that you wouldn't be accused of being racist)?
I'd choose Melania because I'm not queer. Plus.........well.............she's HOT!!

livespive

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

To funny, I wouldn't be racist because I am Black :)

One has ape-ish features, and the other looks like an alien, so neither are my cup of tea.

But if we had to choose, I would just take both :Biggrin:

We are all the same color when the light go out ;)

Dear livespive:

I'd choose Melania because I'm not queer. Plus.........well.............she's HOT!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

One has ape-ish features, and the other looks like an alien, so neither are my cup of tea.

Dear livespive:

GOOD ANSWER, my forum friend!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Oh, they're all pink on the inside?