Mini-editorial: Media puts negative pandemic focus only on Red states

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not surprisingly, the Democrats and the fake-news people in the lamestream media are putting the focus almost entirely on Red states with regard to the re-opening of American business, schools and the economy.

They talk extensively about such states as Texas and Florida -- and their respective governors, Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis -- and pounce on any perceived mistakes involving them.

But what about California, a state with similar "numbers"? The media hammers Abbott and DeSantis, along with other GOP governors, but they never seem critical of California governor Gavin Newsom. And the only reason for that is obviously the fact the California is a solid Blue state.

Newsom has done many of the same things that his GOP counterparts are criticized for, but the media continues to put forward its biased, ultra-liberal spin on things.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Who woulda thunk we'd have a pandemic taking Trump outta white house for dimensia joe
No shit. But Dementia Joe is just to get their foot in the door. He'll be dead or somehow declared incompetent by February. Pay close attention to his VP, as THEY will be President for most of his term.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THATS THA TICKET 9. :Thumbsup:
You know, part of me would like to see Trump get re-elected just to watch liberal heads explode! You think they're foamimg at the moith mad now... lol

I dunno. I don't see the Democrats being anyone I could vote for after the last 4 years of BS and shenanigans. Trump is an asshole, but at least he's pro business and economy. I know he loves chaos, but damn, I do wish he'd tone it down a bit. Although, toning down is the last thing he needs to do if he want to win again. He's got to come out both barrels blazing to stand a chance and not appear as though he's been whooped by the riots and coronavirus.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think - as JLS used to like saying, - "we're screwed".

Djarum300

Addicted Member
You know, part of me would like to see Trump get re-elected just to watch liberal heads explode! You think they're foamimg at the moith mad now... lol

I dunno. I don't see the Democrats being anyone I could vote for after the last 4 years of BS and shenanigans. Trump is an asshole, but at least he's pro business and economy. I know he loves chaos, but damn, I do wish he'd tone it down a bit. Although, toning down is the last thing he needs to do if he want to win again. He's got to come out both barrels blazing to stand a chance and not appear as though he's been whooped by the riots and coronavirus.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think - as JLS used to like saying, - "we're screwed".
Pretty much it. The left have gone way off the deep end.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No shit. But Dementia Joe is just to get their foot in the door. He'll be dead or somehow declared incompetent by February. Pay close attention to his VP, as THEY will be President for most of his term.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

It's difficult not to think of that possibility.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND YOU HAVE TO WONDER HOW MUCH BS TRUMP WILL PUT UP WITH BEFORE HE JUST THROWS HIS HANDS UP AND SAYS I'VE HAD ENOUGH. THE DUMBASSES WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE. THAT SHIT WILL JUST WEAR A MAN DOWN. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE ECONOMY 9.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND YOU HAVE TO WONDER HOW MUCH BS TRUMP WILL PUT UP WITH BEFORE HE JUST THROWS HIS HANDS UP AND SAYS I'VE HAD ENOUGH. THE DUMBASSES WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE. THAT SHIT WILL JUST WEAR A MAN DOWN. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE ECONOMY 9.
Won't happen. The president is many things. Some good. Some not so good. Some love him. Some hate him. The one thing that Mr. Trump is not, is a quitter. The didn't build his his empire by quitting. He knows when to move on. But he won't quit.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DROPPING OUT DOESNT MAKE HIM A QUITTER. GETTING ELECTED AND LEAVING WOULD BE QUITTING. IM SURE OVER THE YEARS HE WALKED AWAY FROM "DEALS" THAT WERNT TO HIS LIKING. THIS WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
DROPPING OUT DOESNT MAKE HIM A QUITTER. GETTING ELECTED AND LEAVING WOULD BE QUITTING. IM SURE OVER THE YEARS HE WALKED AWAY FROM "DEALS" THAT WERNT TO HIS LIKING. THIS WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT.
... but we need to have Trump remain in office, because the consequences of a Biden presidency would be devastating to the country!