Mini-editorial: Trump not the person described in anti-Trump books and media

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A controversial new book -- "Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House" by Michael Wolff -- has received a huge publicity boost from the lamestream media, because it attempts to depict Donald Trump as a dangerous, unfit and mentally unstable president who needs to be removed from office.

Regardless of liberal talking points and the aspersions made in Wolff's book, Trump is one of the most sane people ever to have held political office in the U.S. But Trump is not only sane, he's a doer, not a talker, and he's an achiever, not a failure.

Trump has a history of success, and that irks those leftists who bizarrely view success as failure and accomplishment as insanity. Such leftists tend to put everything in reverse and see everything backwards.

Anti-Trump writers such as Wolff, along with members of the lamestream media, seem hell-bent on painting an accomplished president in as bad a light as possible. However, their "target" (Trump) is a rare breed in Washington. He's his own person, not owned by anyone, and he's not beholden to anyone but the people who put him in office. He's not perfect, but he's what many Americans have long yearned for: a president for the people.

Everyone has faults, and it's far easier to see others’ faults than to see their own. And without directly analyzing the contents of Wolff's book, in this era of increasing bias and fake-news journalism, how many among us could stand up to such scrutiny?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Let's put one key thing in perspective, and it demonstrates how "liberal logic" doesn't make sense.

One of the central themes of Michael Wolff's new book ("Fire and Fury: Inside The Trump White House") is that Donald Trump didn't actually expect to win the presidency, and further, HE DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO WIN.

That's a ridiculous premise. Seriously, if Trump didn't desire to win, then WHY WOULD HE "COLLUDE" WITH THE RUSSIANS in attempts to manipulate things in his favor?

It's a simple question. Do liberals believe that Trump didn't want to win, while at the same time believing that he was going all-out to "collude" with Russians in attempts to win?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
QUIT BULLYING ME BY POINTING OUT MY HYPOCRISY! I need to go to my "safe space" now... :Unsure::(

Damn kids! Don't know how good they got it. Why, back in my day... :Coffee:

:Laugh::Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yep. This tripe shows why the ignore feature is so delightful
Dear toolguru:

I'm pleased that you agree that Michael Wolff's new book is "tripe" and that you may opt to ignore the book -- and ideally, ignore my posts and this forum as well.