Mitch has had it...Dismissal?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The entire country SHOULD have "had it" … but there are a bunch of brain-dead liberals who relish continued ongoing impeachment and investigations of Trump.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yes, one would think the entire population would be throwing their arms up at this point. But I know plenty of people still clinging to the hope of removal. Some people just don't get it, Bill. Truth be told....those who haven't seen the light yet are hopeless.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

Nancy hasn't gained any "concessions" and I don't think she's going to enjoy the way things proceed next week.
The old troll isn't going to be happy regardless of the way it progresses...or not. She actually thinks she can dictate to the senate how they will run the trial. It's obvious, just by watching her, that she is senile and needs to go home. Schiff is obviously an emboldened pathological liar that truly thinks he's putting one over on the people. The goofy fucker is delusional. Pelosi should be home with a 24 hour nurse, but Schiff should be in prison.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT KNOW AW. AMERICANS HAVE PROVED THEY LIKE REALITY TV. THERE IS NOTHING MORE SURREAL THAN WATCHING TRUMP ON REALITY TV. AND TRUMP IS EATING IT UP! AND NOW THAT THERE IS A SITTING JUDGE, DOESNT HE CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS FROM HERE ON OUT?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I DONT KNOW AW. AMERICANS HAVE PROVED THEY LIKE REALITY TV. THERE IS NOTHING MORE SURREAL THAN WATCHING TRUMP ON REALITY TV. AND TRUMP IS EATING IT UP! AND NOW THAT THERE IS A SITTING JUDGE, DOESNT HE CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS FROM HERE ON OUT?
You're right about that. Mr. Trump and his team will eat congress for lunch. The only thing that the president hates about this is the time it is wasting that could be used for improving the country. He has shown his love, loyalty and ambition to improve many times over. I don't think any past president has achieved so much in so little time as Trump. Especially when you consider he's had nothing but road blocks all the way. In spite of the house trying to tear him down, he's done more than any other president. People aren't stupid. The majority of democrats can see what's happening regardless of what Pelosi thinks. Sure, they have a few hardcore party line sheeple who would follow them into a bottomless pit. But for the most part, many many lifelong democrats have jumped ship. The party is done.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND AT THE LAST MINUTE...PARNAS. TRUMP SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW THE GUY AND NEVER HEARD OF HIM. PARNAS SAYS HE HAS PICS OF HIM AND TRUMP TOGETHER....LAST MINUTE SUPRISE...CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER. REPS SAY THEY ARENT THERE TO INTERVIEW NEW EVIDENCE. IMPARTIAL?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEMS GET MITCH TO EASE UP AND OK SOME CONCESSIONS. LOOKS LIKE PELUSSY AND THE DEMS CAN DICTATE HOW THINGS GO IN THE SENATE. IT STILL IS NOT THE CONVENTIONAL TRIAL, SO SOME OF WHAT TAKES PLACE IS NOT "NORMAL" TRIAL PROCEDURES.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ONLY COMMENTING TO 9'S POST. NO PREDICTIONS HERE. BUT BY THAT COMMENT, IM GUESSING YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IS GOING TO WIN BEFORE THE ELECTION HAPPENS FOR 2020? CAN I GET A GUARANTEED WIN ON A BET FOR THAT? THANKS IN ADVANCE AW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
100% BACKING! AGAIN, NO FAIR TRIAL GOING ON HERE. IMO, BOTH SIDES ARE CROOKED AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
ONLY COMMENTING TO 9'S POST. NO PREDICTIONS HERE. BUT BY THAT COMMENT, IM GUESSING YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IS GOING TO WIN BEFORE THE ELECTION HAPPENS FOR 2020? CAN I GET A GUARANTEED WIN ON A BET FOR THAT? THANKS IN ADVANCE AW.
I have no idea, really. However, The Simpsons did predict President Trump, and in that episode you'll note they also predicted the first womxn President would be immediately after. So... President Pocohontas, I mean Warren? :Eek: :eek::Confused: