My Wife, Karen

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Brick, I am so sorry. I hope you find peace in knowing that her suffering is over and she is well again. Peace be with you, Jim.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Jim:

My sincere condolences go out to you at this sad time. May God be with you in this time of mourning, and may your beloved wife rest in peace!

JLS

Jim...So sorry to hear about your loss...You must feel like you lost your right arm...I know that's how I would feel...May God bless and welcome her into Heaven...Where one day you will once again be together...

May your wife R.I. P.

Robadat

So very sorry to hear this Brick.:(

I still remember vividly the day I lost my Dear Laura. I can only relate to you the devastation and loneliness I felt that day. But know you are not alone, your family and our family here at AB are with you and will be here for you when you need us.

Know that Karen is at peace, no longer in the pain of her suffering. She is looking down upon you and will always be with you. Be strong and when you need a friend, I will be here for you.

May God Bless You and hold Karen in his Loving Hands.

Scolai

Condolences, Jim. I can't imagine what you are going through, and my thoughts are with you during this time.

KW