News

Good Times Good Times

People sometimes ask me which News organizations are “fair” and which I read. This chart is the best I have seen at labeling and seems pretty correct to me. Reminds me of:

PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media —

COURIC: But what ones specifically? I’m curious.

PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

The fact that most people are complaining about left/right and not top/bottom of this chart says a lot.

A big problem is that there are few conservative media consistent in offering complex analysis of news. The glut of their offering falls into nonsense damaging to public discourse.

This is as accurate as anything I have seen as well. I would posit that if someone sees this as wildly inaccurate they are showing their own bias. The fact that so many of these future comments will see this graph as flawed is all the evidence we need of the damage done by the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine. Which I predict will happen in 3-2-1

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
By the same token, if I were to see a listing in which Barack Hussein Obama is one of the Top 5 U.S. presidents in history, I'd totally dismiss the validity of the list. And I'd do the same if Obama was listed in the Top 10, Top 20 ... or Top 30, etc.