No shit? Ya think?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's also possible that it happened in a state which semi auto rifles and high capacity mags have been outlawed. Worked really well, huh?

livespive

Very possible:

Police said the two shooters were a married couple: Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, a former county health worker born in the United States, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, a woman described as his Pakistani-born wife. Even as the bloodshed made it among the deadliest mass shootings in recent memory, the attack was also a rarity in another way: Mass shootings are rarely carried out by more than one attacker, and women almost never carry out such assaults.

My wife works for the Ohio Dept of health, and they had to stop having "Christmas" Parties, and instead had to call them Holiday parties, because of the fuss people were making. Not just Muslims, but Athiest as well.

IT is very possible that a similar scenario played out.......

Also people are getting laid off in groups now, something else to think about especially if the both of them might have thought he was being trated unfairly.

Just going to be labeled another case of "workplace violence"...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Interesting tidbit: Guy was a devout muslim who recently went to Saudi Arabia and returned with a wife he had met online. Another article I read mentioned she was only in US for a month.

livespive

Looks like they Might have needed to do more checks on her.

Interesting tidbit: Guy was a devout muslim who recently went to Saudi Arabia and returned with a wife he had met online. Another article I read mentioned she was only in US for a month.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just read a differing report; she came over in 2014 on a Pakistani passport.

Plus, FBI has found evidence he had been in touch with people who have extreme islamist views - both in US and abroad.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Barack Hussein Obama has pledged to stand with France in the situation(s) regarding ISIS ... but ...

A recent headline about the situation in France read ...

State of Emergency in France: 2,200 Police Raids, 3 Closed Mosques, Hundreds of Muslims Detained

What are the chances we'll ever read a headline about the situation in America that would read ...

State of Emergency in America: 2,200 Police Raids, 3 Closed Mosques, Hundreds of Muslims Detained

???

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
#Muslim Lives Matter

Odds of Trump getting elected increase with every notable crime by people who have ties outside the US that hits the papers.

People may think he's racist and sexist, but I think they'll overlook that if the overall consensus is that our immigration policies are not keeping the bad guys out. His anti-immigration policy bolsters his popularity as more people become fearful of international terrorism.